So, did Fields shut up the critics?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
After his poor outing against NW it seemed people cooled on Fields as the #2 QB in the draft and others were cool on him anyway just because hes an OSU QB and Haskins recent release added to the skepticism. I have said he is not like any of those previous guys. I think Fields is going to be a terrific pro and tonights game against Clemson is really impressive. If he goes on to beat Bama does he solidify himself again as the #2 or has he done it already? Or are some of you still not sold?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm not watching the game tonight, so I'm not sold. I already made the decision a while back that he is a system QB. Maybe I'll change my mind in the offseason once watching tape, but probably not because I want to be right.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm not watching the game tonight, so I'm not sold. I already made the decision a while back that he is a system QB. Maybe I'll change my mind in the offseason once watching tape, but probably not because I want to be right.

He's balled out. Made a lot of big time throws downfield and shredded clemsons D. 6 TD's.

All of that after he took a nasty as fuck illegal hit to the ribs that would have sent everyone posting on CCS to the hospital.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I won't shut up till I see him in the pro's. I think he's a great talent, just like lawrence, but qb is about the hardest position to project over to the pros.

For all we know he could be better than lawrence as well. Especially if the Jets decide to pass over him(Which would be dumb).

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'll take Zach Wilson over Fields any day of the week.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He was going top 5 before this game even started. Sewell might be feeling the hit tonight but everybody knew Fields he was going top 5.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He was going top 5 before this game even started. Sewell might be feeling the hit tonight but everybody knew Fields he was going top 5.

Yea, only way he didn't go top 5 is if he majorly shit the bed today since he had a weak showing vs. Northwestern.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could happen. There is a serious potential these two guys could end up being like burrow/herbert where they are both fantastic.
Nah, Jacksonville won't want to face the wrath of the fans and not take Trevor Lawrence. Frankly he's got the better set of quintessential QB physical highlights. But just like in the Elite 11, Justin Fields just finds a way to win, and I believe that will continue into the NFL.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Drafting another 1st rd BYU QB in Chicago would be so worth the talk.

Agreed.

I think all three of these guys will be special.

Lance terrifies the fuck out of me, so of course, we'll end up drafting him.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Boy sounds like some of your guys should be a GM in the NFL since you know so must.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Boy sounds like some of your guys should be a GM in the NFL since you know so must.

Idk what knowing a lot about mustard has to do with being a GM, but yea....I like my mustard. Some good deli style spicy brown really adds a nice kick to any sandwich.

Fields2021

Fields 2021, Make Da Bears Great Again!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Dodgers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trevor is still living off the hype of his freshman year. People forget he didn't even look in Burrows ballpark last year in the championship game. He's the one I'm not sold on.

He was outplayed by Fields and Burrow and all we hear is about he's a generational prospect blah blah blah. Andrew Luck NFL career is so overrated and he wasn't close to the best ever.