Do we tag Trubisky if we make it to the Super Bowl?

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
I mean Im just saying. It is a possibility.
If he plays great and the defense steps up, what fo we do then?
Do we let go of our Super Bowl caliber QB?
Im not saying if we win it. Im just saying even if he gets us to Super Bowl game, wouldn’t he deserve a contract?

also what happens if we do win and he turns down a deal and we lose our super bowl winning QB in free agency??

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Seriously a team of psychologists need to study the brains of homer fans and figure out how the logic part of their mind becomes non functional only in sports

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
I'm as big a Trubisky supporter here as anyone but even I'm not thinking Super Bowl.

But regardless of what happens in the playoffs, the smart thing would be to franchise Trubisky and see if his late season success is a fluke or not. There's no other QB out there anyways. And we're not picking high enough to draft one of the good ones.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Let’s worry about this if it happens.

In the same way I’m married but will worry about Margot Robbie coming on to me when it happens.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I'm as big a Trubisky supporter here as anyone but even I'm not thinking Super Bowl.

But regardless of what happens in the playoffs, the smart thing would be to franchise Trubisky and see if his late season success is a fluke or not. There's no other QB out there anyways. And we're not picking high enough to draft one of the good ones.
Lol just no

mecha

Liked Posts:
they already blew a lot to get Foles, who remains regardless of whatever. he's going to be with the team next season, and Trubisky is not. do they draft a quarterback high and Foles is the backup, or is Foles the starter ahead of a project quarterback? none of us knows this and it's not worth any energy trying to decipher what the front office of a professional sports organization is going to do more than 3 months out. it just better be a quarterback from the draft and not yet another free agency deal where the Bears get raped.

in a just society I would think the Nagy experiment has to end or you for serious neuter him to as to in the very least prevent bullshit like what happened against the Packers (twice, really) doesn't happen again. if you're on the fence about Nagy, something very simple to consider: did any players get better since he came to the team? the answer is not only no, but a number of players got worse.

Matt Nagy is the inverse Lovie Smith. it inevitably only goes one way. 5-8 years from now you all can cry about how Nagy was screwed over and fired because the Chicago Bears backed into what should really be considered a make belief playoff seed and had zero chance of winning the first round.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
When I think it couldn’t get any worse, you walk in here and throw shit against the wall and telling me tomatoes are fruits.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Im not saying if we win it. Im just saying even if he gets us to Super Bowl game, wouldn’t he deserve a contract?

also what happens if we do win and he turns down a deal and we lose our super bowl winning QB in free agency??

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lions will make you a deal on Jared Goff is all your looking for is a QB that can get you to the Super Bowl.