Wiederer with an Update

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I swear to God, this team would be better off if John Taffer from Bar Rescue was Team President.

“George, they’re not doing well, they’re gone. It’s simple. It’s business.”

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I hope George understand the priority today is to the message boards and radio call in shows rather than showing due respect to employees he has been working closely with for a number of years.

Doesn't he understand there are people that want rash decisions so that they can get on with debating how bad those decisions are and how rashly they were taken!!!!

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
You have to fire them after this. If you are unsure about them they have to go. Kind of hard to bring them back on a 50/50 confidence vote. This is still football, have to be all in or it’s a disaster in waiting.
George needs to fire himself for taking this long. They should of been fired after the game

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I hope George understand the priority today is to the message boards and radio call in shows rather than showing due respect to employees he has been working closely with for a number of years.

Doesn't he understand there are people that want rash decisions so that they can get on with debating how bad those decisions are and how rashly they were taken!!!!

yes, firing an offensive guru coach who’s scored 1TD or less in 40% career games coached is totally a “rash move”

Nagy hasn’t brought anything to this organization except psoriasis.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
yes, firing an offensive guru coach who’s scored 1TD or less in 40% career games coached is totally a “rash move”

Firing him, if that is his choice, without taking time to talk to an employee would be rash, and ignorant, neither of which is George's style of management or his character as a person. George isn't sitting on a message board whining like a baby, he's meeting and talking to actual employees, people he has an actual relationship with and who he undoubtedly likes as people.

Playing devil's advocate, and if you want to cherry pick, it would be crazy to fire a coach that has a winning record and taken the team to the play-offs twice - something that it has been a good few years since it was done before. And before you rashly jump in, my personal opinion would be to change the coaching staff and management - but I would hope that the owner of the team I follow wouldn't be a dick about it and would show due respect to the people he has employed.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was really hoping to be wrong. But every shit thing I’ve said about ownership looks to be true. No plan. No vision. No football knowledge. They hired Pace and thought they had the guy for the next 30-40 years and now they can’t cut the cord.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
the+internet+was+angry.gif
Hey bub, you have your own train wreck going down in Philly atm.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes

Or he could actually work on building a championship caliber franchise, in turn exponentially increasing revenue. Down the road, the Cubs made shitloads of money after finally winning. But nah...that would be too hard. 85’ it is, nothing more!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Firing him, if that is his choice, without taking time to talk to an employee would be rash, and ignorant, neither of which is George's style of management or his character as a person. George isn't sitting on a message board whining like a baby, he's meeting and talking to actual employees, people he has an actual relationship with and who he undoubtedly likes as people.

Playing devil's advocate, and if you want to cherry pick, it would be crazy to fire a coach that has a winning record and taken the team to the play-offs twice - something that it has been a good few years since it was done before. And before you rashly jump in, my personal opinion would be to change the coaching staff and management - but I would hope that the owner of the team I follow wouldn't be a dick about it and would show due respect to the people he has employed.
There's this thing called "Black Monday." It's when . . .

nevermind.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
it’s gonna be really funny when they fire somebody and can’t replace them with a better candidate because they’re all gone
They won’t do anything until after next season. They have their protocols in place.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They won’t do anything until after next season. They have their protocols in place.
that’s the most likely out come i think. it’s not like they’ll hire the right guy then either but you can only ask for so much in life.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
If this report is true it tells you all you need to know how this team is run, from the top all the way down.

Personal relationships over productivity and accountability is no way to run a business much less a top market football team.

Holy shit, total ineptitude and lack of football knowledge from people who have been around it all their lives.

At least we made the playoffs though 2 out of 3 years...