I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah, Zach doesn’t have what it takes. Just 3rd in the league in scoring and shooting 50% from the field for a guy that has to take a lot of shots when the shot clock is winding down. Is he a Batman? No, probably not. Is he a robin? Absolutely, just needs his Batman

nothing he does will be good enough for some people

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't think Zach "has it." I don't think he'll be around when they are competitive in the East.
I don't think he has it yet. Could go 50/50 still in my opinion. My point still kinda stands on that in the the NBA has gone to a big three formula. And you can only get there if you have one to start with and the bulls don't right now so they are going to have to be better as a team.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Zach doesn’t have what it takes. Just 3rd in the league in scoring and shooting 50% from the field for a guy that has to take a lot of shots when the shot clock is winding down. Is he a Batman? No, probably not. Is he a robin? Absolutely, just needs his Batman

nothing he does will be good enough for some people
Don't underestimate the part of "it" than means star power and household name. That's not always something you can force with performance. It's something the NBA has to decide you have. They have to decide to include you in promos. Decide to move your games to national. Decide to feature you in all-star games and give trophys. I like Zach I don't want him to go anywhere like others but things outside his control have to happen to become "it" and that's where the new management have to step in and decide if they want to strap themselves to that horse. It's always in the best interests of the league to have Chicago good and a superstar on that team.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Gafford always seems to make the most of the few minutes he gets

Bust

Liked Posts:
We need to find out if Ben Simmons would like that. Its different for him being from Australia. Bulls might be a Mecca and we need that type of PG to balance this core.

Him or Ball, imo, would do us wonders in balance and creativity, defense and rebounding.

That's a good start for sure.

Top tier players have so much flexibility in todays NBA. They dictate which teams are going to be competing for a championship for that particular year by teaming up, lol. Did you see Harden's debut with the Nets the other night?

Chicago doesn't attract anyone of significance to come here.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Jumped out to the lead today...

Don't blow it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a good start for sure.

Top tier players have so much flexibility in todays NBA. They dictate which teams are going to be competing for a championship for that particular year by teaming up, lol. Did you see Harden's debut with the Nets the other night?

Chicago doesn't attract anyone of significance to come here.
He and Westbrook and Durant should have closed one out in OKC before splitting. Similar to McGrady and Carter getting big heads before the job was done.

While Shaq was a mercenary I felt his movements were more natural. Even Durant from OKC...Harden had already broken that chance up. He had to move and he chose well.

Leonard should have defended his title, and his payment will be never competing for one again.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Jumped out to the lead today...

Don't blow it.

and Zach and coby aren’t scoring. Yet, still up 18. Very promising cuz you know Zach won’t stay silent for long

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Wow...luka drops 30 in the first half, Zach and coby have zero made FG’s, and yet the bulls are up 15 at the half. Crazy

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bulls up 15 at the break....

Coby, Lavine, P-Will combined for 8.

Luka 30..

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Really nice win for the bulls today. This time people can’t use the excuse of porzingis being out