#Bears are another team with interest in Jameis Winston

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This will be his 7th season in the league.....when Drew Brees went down they brought in Taysom Hill instead of Winston to play in the 4 games? I wonder why​
Cause Payton has a hard on for Hill. When they needed to throw it down the field, they brought in Winston.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I wanted us to get Jameis last offseason before we traded for Foles so i'm in on bringing him in. The guys has the arm talent to succeed if he can just make better decisions and not throw so many INT's especially the game changing ones he's thrown. I put some of that on B.Arians and his go for it all coaching which even T.Brady was throwing bad INT's in this year. Shit Brady could of easily had 5 INT's in that GB game cause there was a few 50-50 balls he put up that could of been intercepted.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
I still don't understand that one. It's about as bad as the Cardinals/Rockies trade. Colorado got took.
This deal is great for Detroit. Rams are idiots. They signed their RB and QB 1-2 years early and cost them BAD. Detroit can cut Goff in camp and just absorb the cap hit since they are rebuilding and will probably not resign their expensive FAs. They still have 2 1sts from a team that looks to be going in the wrong direction with no 1st round picks for 7 years. Since the GM in Detroit is one of the guys that drafted Goff then they may give him a chance. The price for Stafford was all about the Rams dumping Goff's contract, not what they gave up for Stafford. Being they are the Rams, they may trade Stafford and sign Winston.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I still don't understand that one. It's about as bad as the Cardinals/Rockies trade. Colorado got took.

Yeah imagine if someone traded for Cutler when he still had all that money on his contract.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Detroit just got intersting, if they could resign Goliday and bring in a DB or two, pick up a RB in the second or third,, they could be decent.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
If the bears go the FA route and draft a QB I wouldn't mind Jamies Winston. He's a low risk in terms of what the bears would have to pay for him and a high reward player. If he can cut down on the turnovers he can be a pretty decent QB. If the bears are going to risk losing games I'd rather them have risk it by taking shots with a gunslinger because I'm tired of watching this dink and dunk then punt crap.

Winston is a slightly better version of Cutler.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The more news I hear coming out, the more I’m convinced that the organization is preventing Pace from blowing up the next 10 years worth of assets for a QB.

And I love it! He doesn’t get the chance to strike out for the 4th time. Let him save his job with the trash he’s assembled.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yay fat twitter guy! This is why our voting base is Special person.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The sad thing is that they are trying to get a QB that fits their 7th grade offense. They wouldn’t take clearly better players like Hurts or Taysum because they wouldn’t know how to maximize their talent lmao

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I would imagine because of his familiarly with the system. Just out of curiosity, who would you recommend? Cause from what I'm seeing to cupboards arnt too full.
I would hope that Sean Payton would of had Jameis ready in case of injury to Taysom.... it still makes you wonder why they went with a Undrafted free agent rather than the great Winston. It makes me wonder what Sean sees that I don’t see.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This deal is great for Detroit. Rams are idiots. They signed their RB and QB 1-2 years early and cost them BAD. Detroit can cut Goff in camp and just absorb the cap hit since they are rebuilding and will probably not resign their expensive FAs. They still have 2 1sts from a team that looks to be going in the wrong direction with no 1st round picks for 7 years. Since the GM in Detroit is one of the guys that drafted Goff then they may give him a chance. The price for Stafford was all about the Rams dumping Goff's contract, not what they gave up for Stafford. Being they are the Rams, they may trade Stafford and sign Winston.
So offer a 3rd for Goff?
LMFAO

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Publix has crab legs on sale this week. Don't even need to steal them.
tenor.gif

msadows

Liked Posts:
Better than mitch, but not by much.

Either way we will probably win the same amount of games with either of these dudes, but in different fashions.

Mitch won't score enough, Winston will turn the ball over and make us lose.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Lol bears are desperate. They didn’t look into him last year cause his off the field issues.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Winston more realistic than Watson. Winston and draft a QB. Watson ain’t gonna be a Bear, lots of fools up in here

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Publix has crab legs on sale this week. Don't even need to steal them.
Have you tried some of Publix's limited ice creams? or are you one of those lactose sissies