GDT - CBus at Chicago Blackhawks - 7:00 cst 2/13/21

Granada

Liked Posts:
How was Bowey?

Meh. He did something that really irritated me during the game but it eludes me now; I think he couldn't hold a puck in the zone, and Dallas ended up with a scoring chance.

Lankinen is really starting to impress me. He is a fantastic interview too -- really hard not to like this kid.

Not sure if it was posted anywhere else, but Seeler's gone -- wouldn't report to Rockford.

If this team's PK -- which has been steadily improving -- can be as consistent as the PP, this team could actually be a dangerous low seed. Still a bit too early, but still.

I've hated Bowman for as long as I can remember, but so far, Zadorov and Janmark are solid acquisitions; as are Suter and Kurashev. Even Soderberg has been decent.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Meh. He did something that really irritated me during the game but it eludes me now; I think he couldn't hold a puck in the zone, and Dallas ended up with a scoring chance.

Lankinen is really starting to impress me. He is a fantastic interview too -- really hard not to like this kid.

Not sure if it was posted anywhere else, but Seeler's gone -- wouldn't report to Rockford.

If this team's PK -- which has been steadily improving -- can be as consistent as the PP, this team could actually be a dangerous low seed. Still a bit too early, but still.

I've hated Bowman for as long as I can remember, but so far, Zadorov and Janmark are solid acquisitions; as are Suter and Kurashev. Even Soderberg has been decent.

Lankinen interviews like a future captain of the team. Very well spoken confident kid for sure.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

That still doesn’t change the fact that Stan is an asshat. Yes, the acquisitions have been better then expected and are Surely the main reason special teams and overall chemistry has been superb, however, that will never change the fact this man through away talent, Panarin, TT, would of could of been the missing pieces this team needs right now to really assert themselves, not to mention Joker would of been a very valuable piece on the backend, that is just the start but we have been down this road before.
In terms of Kevin, he has been tremendous, and I agree with your comment about him, it’s really difficult not to like the kid.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Three rookies in OT and they light it up for the win. It's still early but I'm really liking this team and it's fun to watch these kids as they develop.
Sure is alot more fun then I thought it was gonna be. Watching the 2nd PP unit go old school dump the puck in go get win couple of battles nice passing just makes me smile !

Bust

Liked Posts:
That still doesn’t change the fact that Stan is an asshat.

This fake fan sure holds a long grudge. It's as if Stan is the only gm in the nhl that deals with a hard salary cap.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That still doesn’t change the fact that Stan is an asshat. Yes, the acquisitions have been better then expected and are Surely the main reason special teams and overall chemistry has been superb, however, that will never change the fact this man through away talent, Panarin, TT, would of could of been the missing pieces this team needs right now to really assert themselves, not to mention Joker would of been a very valuable piece on the backend, that is just the start but we have been down this road before.
In terms of Kevin, he has been tremendous, and I agree with your comment about him, it’s really difficult not to like the kid.
Fuck...

why did you have to remind me about TT? My favorite. I still remember scouting some saucer pass he threw down in world juniors or something like that and the whole board was like "shizzle my nizzle!" and then it turned out he was a sneak defensive assassin who just took the puck from whoever he pleased with minimal contact. Master pick pocket, thats what I miss most about him. Between Kane and TT and Hossa and Toews and Smith and Keith and those guys the ice just got awful crowded, like Paris in August.

It felt consistent with TT, a few every game he'd just outright take their lunch money at 165lbs he looks like. If your gonna tell me TT is 185 and Seabrook is 220...

Granada

Liked Posts:
This fake fan sure holds a long grudge. It's as if Stan is the only gm in the nhl that deals with a hard salary cap.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Um, a lot of his biggest mistakes had nothing to do with cap. And his shit-history with drafting certainly had nothing to do with cap either. Quit regurgitating this tired-ass excuse.

Granada

Liked Posts:

Perhaps, but you got to give credit when it is due.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kee-rist that powerplay sequence was sloppy.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
MITCHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers