Trades need to happen

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I used to think chicago was the best city in the country. Then I grew up

Its amazing right. I used to live in a 200.00 a month shit hole that had a tub and no shower and no heater but it was close to work and downtown and I made rent 3 months at a time with every paycheck and spent most of my money on dope, weed and alcohol and with the dope I never ate so my food cast was little to nothing. I had thousands in the bank and was working my way up the management tree at the plant. Then I grew up. While I had far more living in a shitty situation, growing the fuck up and bettering myself ended up better even if I dont have as much now. Also shoutout to the Mike Brown rioters for getting me out of my sickness of being a liberal.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Its amazing right. I used to live in a 200.00 a month shit hole that had a tub and no shower and no heater but it was close to work and downtown and I made rent 3 months at a time with every paycheck and spent most of my money on dope, weed and alcohol and with the dope I never ate so my food cast was little to nothing. I had thousands in the bank and was working my way up the management tree at the plant. Then I grew up. While I had far more living in a shitty situation, growing the fuck up and bettering myself ended up better even if I dont have as much now. Also shoutout to the Mike Brown rioters for getting me out of my sickness of being a liberal.

I’ve gone from loving the city and saying I never would move to the suburbs to living in the burbs the past 10 years and loathing any time I have to go into the city.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No they have a high cost of living because of demand because so many people live in cities. Every city is more expensive than living in any BFE area but every state has cities and the cost is night and day. Listen I get it you are 19 and have spent your entire life with your face buried to a screen.

Its better to live within your means dipshit than to live in your dream place poor as sh*t. If you have a good job say in Indy for fucks sake and the average house cost for a three bedroom is 300k give or take and you have a million saved up. Would you rather have 700K and a house, really more like 900k and a house because the smart thing is to finance it even if you can afford to pay cash on it as it builds credit. Or would you rather move to one of your precious WC or EC cities and drop a million on a house or 250k down and pay 5x a month or more on your mortgage than you did back in Indy?

You probably think if Mcdonalds workers make 15.00 an hour because MW is raised to 15.00 an hour that its going to make them less poor if poor at all given where they live. Nope. The only thing its going to do is put a bigger number on the check and then once everything else goes up in price if they decide to stay open you are just as poor as you were before but the number under amount is bigger on your check.

but I'm done with this and your alternate accounts. you can keep going with this because it hurt your feelers but this is my last response on it. final word: put down the screen kid cause that screen isnt going to help you in the real world

lol sure buddy. Continue contradicting yourself

and btw, the vast majority of those in LA, SF, etc are living within their means. That’s why the cost of living is what it is there. They make more $$ than the rest of the country. Those that find it too expensive end up moving to places like Nashville that are much more affordable. Then there’s the unfortunate that are too poor to move and are stuck where they are...kinda like the vast majority of flyover country...they are stuck there. It’s not that that’s their first choice of a place to live...unless they just don’t know any better because they’ve never been anywhere else, kinda like you in your moms basement

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trade for mo Bamba. hes buried in Orlando behind Vooch and Khem. They already exercised his rookie option for whatever reason when they dont play him and dont intend too. Give him a year and a half to try out here, cant be worse than Gafford who judging by the box score Donovan isnt a fan of playing a lot even with injuries to others.
Gafford can't play more than 20 minutes without fouling out it seems like. He seems good when he plays, it's just never more than a 5 minute burst because of the fouls though

Bust

Liked Posts:
hmmm...last I checked dumpy places had really low cost of living, you know because nobody wants to live there. SF, LA, SD have high costs of living because millions of people WANT to live there. You contradict yourself in all of your own arguments you jabroni

Yep, it's the tech capital of the world. Google, apple, facebook, Uber, Nvidia, etc all are headquartered there.

They say if you an old fart with years of experience it don't matter, they not gonna hire you. Tech companies want fresh young bloods straight out of college cause they want new ideas.

Last edited:

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Yep, it's the tech capital of the world. Google, apple, facebook, Uber, Nvidia, etc all are headquartered there.

They say if you an old fart with years of experience it don't matter, they not gonna hire you. Tech companies want fresh young bloods straight out of college cause they want new ideas.

+ Salesforce, Lyft, AirBnB, Splunk, Twitter, Yelp, Dropbox, Square, Slack, Splunk, Zendesk, NetApp, AMD, Intuit, Sanmina, Lam, eBay, Adobe, Applied Materials, , Netflix, Tesla, HP, Cisco, Intel

Also - Gap, Visa, Kaiser, Sutter Health, Safeway, WFB, Levi's, SunRun, Stitchfix, Williams Sonoma, McKesson, Schwab, Franklin Templeton, Robert Half, Clorox, PGE, Gilead, Chevron

Old farts only have opportunities in senior/executive management where experience and track record are of paramount importance.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:

oh boy tech companies. woah. they better get to working on making police robots and fire fighter robots as they are pricing first responders, real people who matter not tech dorks. out of the city of SF

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Anyway back to trades (oh and chicago is in the middle of its yearly butt ass cold snap for a month, dont worry im experiencing it too here in fly over country)

But since garpax did nothing to get or find anyone to go with ZL its time to move on before he leaves for nothing. he wants to be an all-star (not gonna happen here cause he wont be voted in as a starter and the coaches are picking the reserves and well they look at shit like team record) and wants to be paid like one (we can do that part) and wants to win (far from that) and if he goes to a winner or another team and starts winning he becomes and all-star instantly.

Denver is the best place and return for us. MPJ and a pick for 1.5 years of ZL.

Then maybe in a few years we can hope Tre turns down his max offer and we can pair long time best friends MPJ and Tre up in the NBA like KAT and Booker want to play with each other.

Makes me said as a Mizzou fan that they had Kim Anderson as coach. If they had anyone else like Martin or not who had the smarts to bring the porters father from being an assistant on the womens team (HC is his sister-in-law) to an assistant on the mens team they could have had the Porter Brothers, Tilmon, Kyle Guy (another BFF of MPJ) and even Tre as their starting 5 Tre and the Porter brothers freshman year.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Zach is just hitting his prime and was a bit of a late bloomer. I'm sure Minnesota was frustrated with his inconsistency but I think he has found a good thing in Chicago. What I think they are going to end up doing is building around him, Coby and PWill. If, Zach is going to continue playing like a man on fire, PAY THE MAN!! cause all other nice young pieces are cheap at the moment. WCJ and Lauri are as good as gone. (Plus, lol @some lady on Bleacher Report that said ZL was no better than Tobias Harris. GTFO.)

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Zach is just hitting his prime and was a bit of a late bloomer. I'm sure Minnesota was frustrated with his inconsistency but I think he has found a good thing in Chicago. What I think they are going to end up doing is building around him, Coby and PWill. If, Zach is going to continue playing like a man on fire, PAY THE MAN!! cause all other nice young pieces are cheap at the moment. WCJ and Lauri are as good as gone. (Plus, lol @some lady on Bleacher Report that said ZL was no better than Tobias Harris. GTFO.)

Coby is a nice piece for what? Cause he sure as shit aint no PG and ZL plays his other position and the bulls don't seem interested in using Williams at all on offense. ZL is gonna walk for nothing so trade him now while his value is as high as its going to be over the next two seasons (counting this one). He wants to be an all-star, never gonna happen on a losing team and he wants to win, not gonna happen on a losing team and he wants to get paid which can happen on a losing team but 1 out of 3 isnt going to entice him to stay.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Coby is a nice piece for what? Cause he sure as shit aint no PG and ZL plays his other position and the bulls don't seem interested in using Williams at all on offense. ZL is gonna walk for nothing so trade him now while his value is as high as its going to be over the next two seasons (counting this one). He wants to be an all-star, never gonna happen on a losing team and he wants to win, not gonna happen on a losing team and he wants to get paid which can happen on a losing team but 1 out of 3 isnt going to entice him to stay.

You claim he has such high value but the flaw of your logic is partially in your own post. The only teams that will want to trade for him are contenders or fringe contenders. We won't get squat in return. 1st rounders? Late ones because ZL will only increase their win totals. Shitty teams don't want to give up lottery picks for a guy that will do nothing but give them a worse lottery position and walk on them as well. Of course Williams is not being used on offense yet. He is not ready. He is 19 or 20. Coby is a microwave and sure he is has a horrible +/- but he is on longer to carry offense at times when Zach is off and we are not very deep cause Lauri and WCJ are consistently MIA. Earlier post you MPJ for Zach, what a joke of a trade and who are they going to try and dump on us to make the salary work? Only one that works is Garry Harris or find another team. This is straight garbage.

Last edited:

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
You claim he has such high value but the flaw of your logic is partially in your own post. The only teams that will want to trade for him are contenders or fringe contenders. We won't get squat in return. 1st rounders? Late ones because ZL will only increase their win totals. Shitty teams don't want to give up lottery picks for a guy that will do nothing but give them a worse lottery position and walk on them as well. Of course Williams is not being used on offense yet. He is not ready. He is 19 or 20. Coby is a microwave and sure he is has a horrible +/- but he is on longer to carry offense at times when Zach is off and we are not very deep cause Lauri and WCJ are consistently MIA. Earlier post you MPJ for Zach, what a joke of a trade and who are they going to try and dump on us to make the salary work? Only one that works is Garry Harris or find another team. This is straight garbage.

Everything about your post is literally 100% wrong

1. NYK is interested in ZL NYK is a shit team, they would be better with him but so what. Like you said garbage teams arent trading for him so you trade him to a fringe team aka a shit team and get a pick and players or picks and players. Still better value than letting him walk for literally nothing after the 2021-2022 season when this team is still shit, a loser and he's still not an all-star like he wants to be only because he's been on a shit team

2. Williams is not ready? 40% from 3, 46% overall FG%, 80% FT.
White...... 36% from 3, 40% overall FG%, 87% FT
Seems very clear that as a rookie Williams is far more efficient than White yet Coby is jacking far more shots, along with Temple, Valentine, Gafford, who are all role players or worse on any other team in the league, yes including the shit teams. Nothing wrong with role players every team needs them but the fact they are shoot the same amount of shots (Gafford) or twice as many than Williams (Temple and Valentine) while Williams is playing far more minutes is a fucking joke.

So if White is a microwave and has shitty stats like that then Williams is a nuke? Just using your logic because I dont know how anyone who uses their mind properly is going to say the less efficient player (White) is better.

3. MPJ and a pick or picks is fair value for LaVine because again as you said shit teams aren't trading for him and good teams have late picks if they have them at all from not trading them away already in past deals. I'll take MPJ and a pick or picks all day over 8 future first round picks from Dallas or BKN. MPJ is already better than anyone in the 2021 draft and as far as anyone knows all of the lotto picks in the draft will be busts. Being picked early and hyped doesn't mean you are going to be good.

4. And we can take the salary because again this team isnt close with ZL to being a contender. Just getting in doesn't make you a contender which this team probably wont get in even if they hang onto him for his entire contract. Of course you are going to argue this so I want you to list me all the teams seeded 6th-8th in both conferences that at the very least made it to the finals of their conference. I know its a little mean for you to make a list thats not going to change the argument in your favor but just do it for a brain exercise.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
1. NYK: They are no longer interested after Rose trade because cost may be to high but the Knicks haven't seen a bad trade they don't like. I'm sure ZL will love Thibs. *sarcasm* Apparently they are shifting focus to Oladipo. Only thing Knick related I could find on their ZL interest.

2. Yes, he is not ready. If Bulls made him more of a focal point, the league would eat him alive. You can tell he is letting the game come to him. K.I.S.S. Of course he is more efficient then Coby. He doesn't have the ball as much as Coby. PG is a harder position to learn as a young player in the league. I've noted before and provided stats of some of the great PG's in the league who started out with awful stats early in their career. 15.5pts 5.4ast. 4.7rbd so far with a 2.2/1 turnover ratio is shitty stats for a first year starting PG????

3. If we were to trade with Denver and since you have such a hard on for MPJ, Lauri for MPJ and a throw in would make more sense. Both are consistently injured. Both make around the same. Lauri would fit better into Denver's offense next to Joker than Milsap. MPJ can give us some scoring at the SF position off the bench.

4. You are getting this all wrong. Of course we are not nearly a contender. NBA doesn't work the way it used to. If you are going to contend in the NBA you need multiple stars now. We need to first create a good player friendly environment and a winning culture to attract big free agents. We started that by getting rid of GarPax and now we are competing every night. We now need to show that we are going to take care of our star players. Not just simply blow things up cause we are not contending for a title. That is the same "Slave owner mentality" Lebron was talking about with the NFL awhile back. This will take time but changing a culture that was destroyed by an inept front office is always going to take some time. In the mean time, put an entertaining team on the floor that is playing hard every night.

Last edited:

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
@Master Debater One more thing on the Williams subject. You can see how much the team values him. Even at his age and lack of experience he is starting, and not only that, being tasked to guard the opposing teams best players. You can't expect him to do that every night and give him more offensive responsibilities just yet.

Last edited:

Bud1234

Liked Posts:
I think right now they need to keep Levine, White, Williams, Gafford, I don't look at Gafford as a starter but a significant reserve.

Patrick Williams looks to me to have Kawhi potential as he matures and develops.

White and Levine look to be buying in and showing growth

Like some of the veterans but pretty much anyone else could be moved

Not sure on Lauri or Wendell on value, production vs price

Needs: Mental/Physical toughness, Tough athletic bigs, Lockdown defensive guys, more high quality shooter(can never have enough)

Need professionals not guys just on a NBA team roster

Also looks like we actually have a NBA coach again

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
1. NYK: They are no longer interested after Rose trade because cost may be to high but the Knicks haven't seen a bad trade they don't like. I'm sure ZL will love Thibs. *sarcasm* Apparently they are shifting focus to Oladipo. Only thing Knick related I could find on their ZL interest.

2. Yes, he is not ready. If Bulls made him more of a focal point, the league would eat him alive. You can tell he is letting the game come to him. K.I.S.S. Of course he is more efficient then Coby. He doesn't have the ball as much as Coby. PG is a harder position to learn as a young player in the league. I've noted before and provided stats of some of the great PG's in the league who started out with awful stats early in their career. 15.5pts 5.4ast. 4.7rbd so far with a 2.2/1 turnover ratio is shitty stats for a first year starting PG????

3. If we were to trade with Denver and since you have such a hard on for MPJ, Lauri for MPJ and a throw in would make more sense. Both are consistently injured. Both make around the same. Lauri would fit better into Denver's offense next to Joker than Milsap. MPJ can give us some scoring at the SF position off the bench.

4. You are getting this all wrong. Of course we are not nearly a contender. NBA doesn't work the way it used to. If you are going to contend in the NBA you need multiple stars now. We need to first create a good player friendly environment and a winning culture to attract big free agents. We started that by getting rid of GarPax and now we are competing every night. We now need to show that we are going to take care of our star players. Not just simply blow things up cause we are not contending for a title. That is the same "Slave owner mentality" Lebron was talking about with the NFL awhile back. This will take time but changing a culture that was destroyed by an inept front office is always going to take some time. In the mean time, put an entertaining team on the floor that is playing hard every night.

Well Lauri cant play the 3 at all so no it wouldn't make more sense for them to add another big for one of their wings, adding a wing, a SG to pair with Murray and Joker makes more sense

And how are you going to take care of "your players" when ZL rejects your offer and signs elsewhere? What stars are you going to get before ZL is a free agent after next year? ZL might love Chicago, ZL might love his coach and teammates. ZL still wants to play on a winner, be an all-star and be paid like one. The only guarantee Chicago can give him with this roster is the money end of the three.

And lastly drop the slave shit narrative. Once you make a million dollars you are richer than 99% of all Americans fuck outta here with the rich entitled athletes playing the woe is me card. Lebron has never worked a real job for a minute of his life, mother fucker had a hummer at 16. There are no real jobs that pay a 16 year old a salary to afford a Hummer at 16. Not that he did anything wrong he was never going to college so he never had to worry about taking benefits from agents and outsiders while in high school.

Edit: For real lastly. White ain't no PG and never will be its just a wet dream that fanboi's have.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I
Well Lauri cant play the 3 at all so no it wouldn't make more sense for them to add another big for one of their wings, adding a wing, a SG to pair with Murray and Joker makes more sense

And how are you going to take care of "your players" when ZL rejects your offer and signs elsewhere? What stars are you going to get before ZL is a free agent after next year? ZL might love Chicago, ZL might love his coach and teammates. ZL still wants to play on a winner, be an all-star and be paid like one. The only guarantee Chicago can give him with this roster is the money end of the three.

And lastly drop the slave shit narrative. Once you make a million dollars you are richer than 99% of all Americans fuck outta here with the rich entitled athletes playing the woe is me card. Lebron has never worked a real job for a minute of his life, mother fucker had a hummer at 16. There are no real jobs that pay a 16 year old a salary to afford a Hummer at 16. Not that he did anything wrong he was never going to college so he never had to worry about taking benefits from agents and outsiders while in high school.

Edit: For real lastly. White ain't no PG and never will be its just a wet dream that fanboi's have.

I understand and I am sure Denver would love to pair Murry with LaVine but they have nothing worth trading our best player for. Great or even decent organizations are not trading their best players on a good contract for a handful of average players and low picks. That is stupid and something GarPax would do. Also, Zach is one of those young players. If he walks, he walks. He deserves that opportunity and he will have to do it turning down more money anyone else can offer. If we can't get him to stay, they organization needs to work a little game. Chicago is like an ugly playa. In order to reel the best fishes, you gotta speak the best game. Because the city sure has hell doesn't have a lot going for it anymore that other markets can provide. Horrible weather, high taxes, high crime. Zach may not be a Batman for a championship team, but sometimes you need to treat Robins like Batmans to lure actual Batmans.

Your next paragraph is short sighted and small minded. You sir, are part of the problem. This does not need explanation.

What do you define as a point guard? Bulls are in the top tier in assist and pace. Sounds you me like the offense is running pretty well, just need to close out teams and work on team defense which is are flaws of a young team.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I

I understand and I am sure Denver would love to pair Murry with LaVine but they have nothing worth trading our best player for. Great or even decent organizations are not trading their best players on a good contract for a handful of average players and low picks. That is stupid and something GarPax would do. Also, Zach is one of those young players. If he walks, he walks. He deserves that opportunity and he will have to do it turning down more money anyone else can offer. If we can't get him to stay, they organization needs to work a little game. Chicago is like an ugly playa. In order to reel the best fishes, you gotta speak the best game. Because the city sure has hell doesn't have a lot going for it anymore that other markets can provide. Horrible weather, high taxes, high crime. Zach may not be a Batman for a championship team, but sometimes you need to treat Robins like Batmans to lure actual Batmans.

Your next paragraph is short sighted and small minded. You sir, are part of the problem. This does not need explanation.

What do you define as a point guard? Bulls are in the top tier in assist and pace. Sounds you me like the offense is running pretty well, just need to close out teams and work on team defense which is are flaws of a young team.

No, no I'm not. Because no athlete or celebrity or anyone working in the media actually gives a flying fuck about you, me or anyone else. These tools, and yes they are TOOLS are on social media and media being "activists" yet its the only places they are "active" on what they screech about.

You probably think LBJ is funding and paying the way for his charter school in Ohio every year. He's not, the residents in the area and Ohio are with tax money. But his name is on it, and he made a one time donation and he spoke about it from there so that makes him "amazing".

You have to be stupid (and sorry if this applies to you) to believe anything a celebrity or athlete says is "wrong" while half their yearly income from basketball and outside sources comes from or is made in China where they have actual concentration camps where they round up Muslims and perform abortions on them, harvest their organs and sell them and force them into free manual labor just because they are Muslim. That's slave shit. You getting paid millions of dollars ain't no slave shit. Drop the everyone is a victim because of their skin color mentality, THAT IS THE PROBLEM with this country, that and stupid people like Gorilla Glue woman (40) who has become a star, signed with a management company and got idiots to donate to a gofundme with thousands of dollars literally because she's a victim of herself. All because she posted a video exposing how dumb she was and all the tards immediately going to "aww poor thing this is awful this happened to her, Gorilla Glue did this to her". No, she did it to herself.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
@Master Debater So defensive. I'm sure we could have used your defense tonight. Might have been a closer game. Looks like I struck a nerve. Tell us how you really feel.....news at 11.