Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I typically laugh at the threads where we suggest picking up other teams trash, but.... I think we should reach out to him. He's first round talent and would cost peanuts at this point. Maybe it's a between the ears thing or an organizational issue. He might be a lost cause, but worth a shot IMO

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man oh man. Just how bad do the Bears need a tackle? Yikes.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It would need to be a trade and I wouldn't part with anything more than a sixth.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Fight at training camp
Possibly ready to jump off balcony
Dui
Not one but two covid designations

Sounds like he just needs some collaboration; would fit in perfectly at Halas Hall.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He takes a cheap very low to non guaranteed contract, why not? If he is that bad, he gets cut and we move on.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fight at training camp
Possibly ready to jump off balcony
Dui
Not one but two covid designations

Sounds like he just needs some collaboration; would fit in perfectly at Halas Hall.
All he needs is Nagy's "be you" mantra.....instant pro bowl

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I typically laugh at the threads where we suggest picking up other teams trash, but.... I think we should reach out to him. He's first round talent and would cost peanuts at this point. Maybe it's a between the ears thing or an organizational issue. He might be a lost cause, but worth a shot IMO
Another head case? Well if he's super cheap (a 6th rd max) and no guaranteed money, why not...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He takes a cheap very low to non guaranteed contract, why not? If he is that bad, he gets cut and we move on.

His contract is guaranteed so you would be assuming all of it as doubt they cut him.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If it doesn't cut much, then it's usually always worth a shot. Sometimes it's just a change of scenery that works for a player.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If a first rounder is cut after one year you know there is a major problem.

$9-10mil guaranteed at least that the team is walking away from with no cap benefit.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I really like his college tape and personally would be for taking a shot on him for a good value. But with that said its a waste of time to think about Pace picking up, let alone trading for a guy that has character issues.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Roquan, Ridley helped recruit him to UGA. Maybe they can help him get his head on straight?