Lemme get this straight...

Abnskate

Liked Posts:
Totally agree Boquist looks slow and out of place and Beaudin just the opposite!

SkyKing

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw that too. Doesn't make sense.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah don't get it

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
I guess 27 was gonna play all weekend anyways so 74 can play alot of min down with hogs. As I have let everyone know im not a fan of 27( if he could make me eat crow that would be awesome) but i think things will figure themselves out in the next 3 weeks and I expect 74 to get some looks. Go hawks

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
HOW ABOUT THOSE TWO POINTS FOR BOQVIST LOLOLOLOLOLOL. MORON
Do you watch hockey, dunderhead?

What about the three giveaways? What about not pushing anybody away from the crease in his own end?

Wait, don't take my word for it;

So moving forward, let's make it abundantly clear the three things you obviously don't get, knuckle dragger

1. Coherent thought
2. Pussy
And
3. Hockey.

Dismissed

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

What about the three giveaways? What about not pushing anybody away from the crease in his own end?

So moving forward, let's make it abundantly clear the three things you obviously don't get, knuckle dragger

1. Coherent thought
2. Pussy
And
3. Hockey.

Dismissed

Meh. Boqvist sucks, but @Grimson is badass.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Meh. Boqvist sucks, but @Grimson is badass.
Another bad draft pick from Bowman, and we wonder why this team even though they have been playing well can go out and look like they did last night. Let’s not even talk about his last first round draft pick. This team will keep going around in circles if he can’t get his ego in check and pick what is right for the team, not what he seems right as a GM.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Another bad draft pick from Bowman, and we wonder why this team even though they have been playing well can go out and look like they did last night. Let’s not even talk about his last first round draft pick. This team will keep going around in circles if he can’t get his ego in check and pick what is right for the team, not what he seems right as a GM.
I'm gonna have to disagree about Reichel.

He should have went higher then he did in the draft, his game will translate well in the Hawks current system. He's excellent on the forecheck and backcheck,

He's gonna be a solid knock off Nylander who is responsible in his own zone.

And no, not the Nylander on the Hawks, the kid on the Leafs.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

He should have went higher then he did in the draft, his game will translate well in the Hawks current system. He's excellent on the forecheck and backcheck,

it’s ok to disagree, everyone has there own opinion on the matter, Suter , Kubalik and Kurashev have all been brilliant so far I can’t knock Stan for that. What I will say is that our current GM loves to reach and even though you feel Reichel will be decent, you are the only one. Hopefully you are right, but the jury is out on him and has been since his draft day. Yes, all players in a draft are hit or miss, but I will take the word of the elite scouts in the league on him over our GM who has swung and missed more times than not.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

1. Coherent thought
2. Pussy
And
3. Hockey.

Dismissed
Aren't you the guy who thinks that Toews fakes injuries because he doesn't like the direction his team is going in? Or is that some other guy?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

A bit optimistic but who knows. It's hard to say how a 170lb European kid reacts to his first ever experience on the smaller NA ice.....his first ever.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

1. Coherent thought
2. Pussy
And
3. Hockey.

Dismissed

Hey type less essays ok... no one is readind ur bad incoherent thots.

Sorry that Boqvist having multiple points ruins ur chit tier narrative and makes u look Special person.

Looks like someone needs some tampon replacement therapy.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love when people don't actually watch the games and just look at the stat sheet when evaluating a player, lol. "Look, he had two assists one night -- he's good!!"

I love when low IQ morons assume they know what they're talking about regarding other people's viewing habits. Sorry that my boy BOQVIST struck a nerve and is doing well and that makes u so mad... lololol.

Imagine being such a shit fan that someone doing well makes u upset.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I love when low IQ morons assume they know what they're talking about regarding other people's viewing habits. Sorry that my boy BOQVIST struck a nerve and is doing well and that makes u so mad... lololol.

Imagine being such a shit fan that someone doing well makes u upset.

Who's upset now?