Hawks at South Stars

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
TIME: 7:30 p.m. CT
TV: NBCSCH | RADIO: WGN 720-AM / TUDN 1200-AM | STREAM: NHL.TV & MyTeamsApp

The Blackhawks embark on a six-game road trip beginning on Tuesday night in Dallas as Patrick Kane is set to skate in his 1,000th NHL game, becomming the seventh Blackhawk to reach the feat with the club.

TEAM RECORDS
CHI: 13-8-5, 31 PTS
DAL: 7-8-5, 19 PTS

LAST TIME OUT
Chicago dropped a 6-3 outing to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Sunday afternoon with Philipp Kurashev, Mattias Janmark and Pius Suter all scored in the loss and Kevin Lankinen made 33 stops in the defeat.

Dallas rallied from a 3-0 hole in the third period on Sunday against Columbus to earn a point, but fell 4-3 in a shootout to the Blue Jackets. Jason Robertson, Radek Faksa and Joe Pavelski all scored in the comeback bid, while Jake Oettinger made 17 saves in the loss.

The Blackhawks took both previous meetings between the two teams in Dallas, each a 2-1 overtime victory. Alex DeBrincat scored both goals, including the overtime-winner, on Feb. 7 and Pius Suter scored the winner two nights later on Feb. 9.

Kane has points (3G, 5A) in six of his last seven games against the Stars and DeBrincat has 10 points (5G, 5A) in 13 games in his career against Dallas.

1KANE
Patrick Kane is set to become the youngest player in franchise history (32 years, 110 days) to play in their 1000th game, all with the Blackhawks when he suits up this evening. Brent Seabrook is currently the youngest in club history (32 years, 343 days) to achieve the milestone.

Kane would become the 350th player in NHL history to play in their 1000th game and would also become the youngest U.S.-born player to score 400 goals and play in their 1000th career game. Mike Modano (32 years, 249 days) and Jeremy Roenick (32 days, 303 days) are the only other two players to achieve the feat prior to their 33rd birthday.

400 CLUB
Kane netted the 400th goal of his NHL career on Feb. 28. He is the ninth U.S.-born skater, 10th active and 100th player overall in league history to score 400 career goals. Kane is the fifth youngest U.S.-born player to reach 400 career markers (32 years, 101 days). He joins Steve Larmer (406), Stan Mikita (541) and Bobby Hull (604) as the only players in franchise history to notch 400 markers with the club.

LETHAL COMBINATION
Alex DeBrincat and Kane have teamed up for a point on the same marker 22 times this season, three more than the next closest set of teammates: Edmonton's Leon Draisaitl and Connor McDavid (20) and Winnipeg's Blake Wheeler and Mark Scheifele (19).

ROCKIN' ROOKS
Five Blackhawks rookies have notched their first career NHL goals marker this season. Pius Suter added to his league rookie scoring lead (8) on Sunday and Philipp Kurashev shares shares second among rookie goal scoring leaders (6) during the 2020-21 campaign. Suter is fourth with 13 points and Kurashev is eighth with 10 points. Brandon Hagel's six assists this season share fifth among league rookies.

Chicago leads the NHL with 19 goals and 41 points from rookies this season.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Predicting sometime this week 27 goes coast to coast on PP , not gonna guarantee a goal, I will let Grim do that.
Another big test go get em boys !!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Subban in net I assume?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Lanks just gave up 6 goals.
Sure, but it seems they still consider him the number 1, he gave up 6 against columbus and they came back with him. I guess we'll see. I could see it either way since Subban may be seen as 'hot' right now and they'll want to ride that. He has that shutout but then gave up 5, and 3 last time.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
1000th game for Kaner tonight, Hawks rebound 5-3.

Go Hawks Go!!!!

SkyKing

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After the last loss, I'd say the Hawks come back with a W.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
“First of its kind!”

Would be on pace for 53 points in a full season as a 20 year old dman that was baptized by fire.

Where are Keith and Strome? Anyone seen Shaw or Hagel? Kampf.... hello?

Didn't think so.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Would be on pace for 53 points in a full season as a 20 year old dman that was baptized by fire.

Where are Keith and Strome? Anyone seen Shaw or Hagel? Kampf.... hello?

Didn't think so.

I’ve watched that pipsqueak attempt to play D against grown-ass men and ‘‘twas ugly AF.

He is a legit NHL player, no doubt, but he looks like a #4/5 as a ceiling to me and offense comps to Erik Gustafsson.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve watched that pipsqueak attempt to play D against grown-ass men and ‘‘twas ugly AF.

He is a legit NHL player, no doubt, but he looks like a #4/5 as a ceiling to me and offense comps to Erik Gustafsson.

He's 20 lol.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ugly start to this game.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL Scrub Keith -2.... hung Boqvist out to dry on the first goal.

Retire already, loser Keith.
Lol more like Boqvist hung Keith out by pinching in. Sucks mistake lead to a goal, but it’s apart of the learning process. Boqvist did come back with some silky mits not long after with a good shot

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Subban really needs to work on his rebound control. Sloppy play again. Need to get back to simple hockey.