Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Be nice if they could stay out of the box. Still not a fan of highmore

Neither am I. His only apparent skills are flying around and running into people.

I'm also not a fan of Suppan's rebound control....it's as bad as I've seen in an NHL goalie.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Like to see Beaudin back in the line up.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well this game is embarrassing. Throw it in the trash

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hawks really need to stick with Lankenin.....find out if he's the real deal or not. Keep Suppan's games down to 3/4 a month.....I mean everyone has a book on him now. He needs to be really hot to be acceptable....even with that he gives up goals. All he'll ever be is an obsure backup.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not all on Suppan though......this is like 4 straight horrible periods of hockey for the Hawks.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Next game would like to see de hann and Carlson sit and Mitchell Beaudin back in.

Bust

Liked Posts:
They in a mini slump, all teams go thu them. All good experience for one of the youngest rosters in the Nhl.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Last night was the team that most expected to see on a regular basis for this season.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The players and the HC need to look in the mirror and decide if they're the team we saw in the first two TB games or the last two games.....it's up to them.
The loss of JT,Strome and Dach was gonna catch up with the team at some point,not to mention what a healthy Shaw would offer but the boys are better than what we saw last night. How much better? Once again,it's up to them.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol more like Boqvist hung Keith out by pinching in. Sucks mistake lead to a goal, but it’s apart of the learning process. Boqvist did come back with some silky mits not long after with a good shot
Keith and Mitchell were the ticket IMO my friend.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol more like Boqvist hung Keith out by pinching in. Sucks mistake lead to a goal, but it’s apart of the learning process. Boqvist did come back with some silky mits not long after with a good shot
Boqvist pinched in the neutral zone, and then went controller-disconnected on the play--so a double bad play on his part. As a defenseman his 1st priority has to be defense. Always.

Another problem in the game was that I was seeing Soderberg being the 1st guy back on odd-man rushes. That's bad as well. Props to Soderberg for Hossa-like defensive awareness, but the defenders need to get the lead out and get back on the rush.
Next game would like to see de hann and Carlson sit and Mitchell Beaudin back in.
I believe Beaudin got sent to Rockford. I could be wrong though.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That was a beatdown. Yeesh.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Like to see Beaudin back in the line up.

Me too, I was surprised he wasn't called up before Carlsson. I also like the decision to bench Mitchell, he was struggling for at least the last handful of games.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sure was, Keith played like trash and exposed the team pretty badly.

Keith used to be my fav Hawk and he's a great guy, probably the best D-man the Hawks have ever seen (i'm not a boomer so I didn't watch blackhawks until like 10 years ago) but man o man Duncan needs to retire already. Surprised the resident #failedit champion hasn't come up with a nerdy ass name for him like "Dunked-on Queef" or some chit like that. Gosh.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Boqvist pinched in the neutral zone, and then went controller-disconnected on the play--so a double bad play on his part. As a defenseman his 1st priority has to be defense. Always.

Another problem in the game was that I was seeing Soderberg being the 1st guy back on odd-man rushes. That's bad as well. Props to Soderberg for Hossa-like defensive awareness, but the defenders need to get the lead out and get back on the rush.

I believe Beaudin got sent to Rockford. I could be wrong though.
He is back on the taxi squad