From the guy who brought you Allen Robinson's imaginary contract extension; an offer for Russell Wilson

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's why you're not a hall of famer?
Shootermcg.png
Shooter Mcgavin GIFs | Tenor

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
i;m going to get a Rusmerson Wallaburton jersey with number 333

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could see Mack being involved in a deal.
If we could unload Fuller and Mack contracts for Wilson and bookend tackles, I think we would be close and remember...

When you you have Wilson and team buzz you are going to land that slighted FA OLB and CB to finish the team. This year would have been a great year to be attractive to the second and third waves of free agency.

Nobody is going to sign a cheap one year for a sinking ship though.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
If we could unload Fuller and Mack contracts for Wilson and bookend tackles, I think we would be close and remember...

When you you have Wilson and team buzz you are going to land that slighted FA OLB and CB to finish the team. This year would have been a great year to be attractive to the second and third waves of free agency.

Nobody is going to sign a cheap one year for a sinking ship though.

Mack is great but in order to get Wilson I’d wave him goodbye and wish him all the best! There has to be some question of whether he is past his best based on last season. But I’m sure Carroll would love him on the Seahawks being the defence first guy he is.

It just looks to make sense if a trade does happen.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i;m going to get a Rusmerson Wallaburton jersey with number 333
Crazy as it sounds I’ve been seeing “333” on different clocks all week. Sit down at my desk it’s 3:33. Baby wakes up in the middle of night check my phone it’s 3:33. Look at microwave to see what time is to time out dinner it’s 3:33 etc…

Obviously this means we’re getting #3 for 3 3rds and 33 (JJ). You heard it here first. It has been spoken.

bullsrose

Liked Posts:
why does macks name keep popping up in trade scenarios? doesnt his dead cap hit negatively hurt us by trading him away instead of helping us?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crazy as it sounds I’ve been seeing “333” on different clocks all week. Sit down at my desk it’s 3:33. Baby wakes up in the middle of night check my phone it’s 3:33. Look at microwave to see what time is to time out dinner it’s 3:33 etc…

Obviously this means we’re getting #3 for 3 3rds and 33 (JJ). You heard it here first. It has been spoken.

that’s ridiculous. 4 instances you saw 3:33.
4 divided by 2 = 2. Russell wilson wears #3.

twenty fucking three

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

This dude really went out on a limb to say that the Bears have made an offer!!! Didn't mention any of the terms. Didn't even speculate. Sounds like someone from their mom's basement trying too hard..

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also heard there was a private flight from SEA to CHI yesterday. Likely a Pace smoke screen. The real deal was a tip I got about a kinda black guy on a Alaska Air flight arriving in the dead of night at ORD. That flight...departed from Seattle last night. That aircraft a B739, the scheduled touchdown time 5:33 am, Russell Wilson's number...3. If that isn't enough for you, the flight left gate D7 and arrived at gate G4. 7-4=3. Do I need to spell it out for you?
View attachment 10669

This is classic....pin this post....nice lmfao!

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

What is Larry hinting at here? 3 is retired… This is some straight BAnon shit going on here…