Calling u out

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
I honestly haven't had much interest in hockey the past couple years but I've been watching the Hawks lately in anticipation of going to the @ Panthers game next week. And you're not kidding, i'm loving what I'm seeing from Boqvist. Most of the cup core is washed, Toewz is ageing and not a huge fan of DuhBrincat. If Boq keeps this up, i can easily see him being the best dman on the team in a few years.
enjoy the game take it your going Monday that is awesome. Very jealous how many are they letting in ? Just a refresher 19 has not played this year but keep an eye on #12 I think he might show u something.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
enjoy the game take it your going Monday that is awesome. Very jealous how many are they letting in ? Just a refresher 19 has not played this year but keep an eye on #12 I think he might show u something.
Thanks. I actually dont know how much they're letting in. Based on the prices, im guessing half capacity. I go to a handful of games every season but havent gone since the pandemic. Hawks are usually a hot ticket around here but i cant imagine this is max capacity pricing.