Hawks at Qs club

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
late watch for me. First off best game I have seen 27 play! Thats a real good team and one that will give us plenty of trouble big and skilled. The dot was awful- the lack of pushback when ekblad stuck out a knee on 88 was a little disturbing. Gotta play faster our lack of legit centers was evident. Bring home a win Monday Anytime!

It wasn't the best for me but definitely top 3!

Glad to see another fan come around on #27 though!

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Not around yet, as I said best game for me I expect different things out of a Dman than you. but love the enthusiasm and support you give the kid!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not around yet, as I said best game for me I expect different things out of a Dman than you. but love the enthusiasm and support you give the kid!
Thats cool man. I heard that some other newer members here are actually quitting the forum over the fact Yung Boq has been doing better and better. Good on you for at least supporting the kid.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats cool man. I heard that some other newer members here are actually quitting the forum over the fact Yung Boq has been doing better and better. Good on you for at least supporting the kid.

Maybe I'm just an old skool fan but I will simply never understand the logic behind rooting for a young prospect to fail. Maybe it was the positivity my dad taught me about when I was younger.

People must have miserable existences to literally quit the site because they were wrong about Boqvist.

Haven't seen Fartini in awhile.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe I'm just an old skool fan but I will simply never understand the logic behind rooting for a young prospect to fail. Maybe it was the positivity my dad taught me about when I was younger.

People must have miserable existences to literally quit the site because they were wrong about Boqvist.

I don't think that @Martini is going anywhere tbh. He has never had a single #calledit in years of them here and still sticks around. If that isn't embarrassing enough not to leave the site forever, no way this will do the trick imo

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:

Dad must have taught you how to label and judge also so you got that going for you.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Dad must have taught you how to label and judge also so you got that going for you.

He taught me how to be right, so I guess you got it down. My #calledit record on this site in unparalleled and it makes people furious.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He taught me how to be right, so I guess you got it down. My #calledit record on this site in unparalleled and it makes people furious.
Well, let's not go crazy here, but you're right about always being right and people getting huge mad about it. And you obviously have way more hockey #calledits than me, not taking that away from you.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
As I have said before small pond, dosnt make me furious just seems like alot of howling at the wind,
But hopefully we can get back to talking hockey.

Agreed. I love talking hockey but it seems like a lot here aren't interested in that... would rather bash a young player personally than talk about his positive contributions on the ice.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
floor is your Lank get another start , Johnson dress to add more toughness, does 51 get another start or are we back to 74?
Was also wondering if JC goes to Soderburg with 12 and 88.

Granada

Liked Posts:
That was the best game Boqvist played this year -- credit where it is due.

I was really impressed with the way the Hawks looked in the first thirty minutes, before it all went to shit. I suppose the only saving grace there is, Florida is a damn good team. They stack the blue line and the Hawks simply could not penetrate their zone to save their lives. For all the improvements the Hawks have made this year, this game sorta proved they still have a long way to go when it comes to dump-and-chase.

Both Dallas and CBJ got points last night to boot. No bueno.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That was the best game Boqvist played this year -- credit where it is due.

I was really impressed with the way the Hawks looked in the first thirty minutes, before it all went to shit. I suppose the only saving grace there is, Florida is a damn good team. They stack the blue line and the Hawks simply could not penetrate their zone to save their lives. For all the improvements the Hawks have made this year, this game sorta proved they still have a long way to go when it comes to dump-and-chase.

Both Dallas and CBJ got points last night to boot. No bueno.

NIce to see a few of you guys finally start to believe in Yung Boq!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Listen, i've let you bag of dicks troll all over the threads because the other idiots are too stupid to ignore you, but stop with the fucktarded callout threads.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
NIce to see a few of you guys finally start to believe in Yung Boq!

Agreed... nice to see some of the old timers coming around and calming down a little bit. Hopefully we can all just enjoy good play from one of the Hawks high draft picks.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Listen, i've let you bag of dicks troll all over the threads because the other idiots are too stupid to ignore you, but stop with the fucktarded callout threads.
Who is trolling? Is rooting for hawks players against the rules? Just trying to understand what is allowed here.

Thank you.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Who is trolling? Is rooting for hawks players against the rules? Just trying to understand what is allowed here.

Thank you.
We go back too far for your powers to work on me.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
whoa, what is this escalation?