I love to see it...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even outperforming Reichel in a more competitive NCAA... awesome to see!

Great farm depth now on the Hawks thanks to Bowman after Tallon left the cupboards bare.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Outperforming Reichel in a more competitive NCAA... awesome to see!
Honestly we might be witnessing one heck of a rebuild brewing rn. pretty exciting time for the blackhawks after the last few seasons that were not very watchable from what people tell me...

Bust

Liked Posts:
21 million in cap space for the Blackhawks, most in the nhl.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Hawks need centers badly.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Toes is the only guy who can win faceoffs. Rest on that list suck balls at that part of the game which is sort of important for centers

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Toes is the only guy who can win faceoffs. Rest on that list suck balls at that part of the game which is sort of important for centers

Also lol at including Wallmark with Toews/Strome/Dach... not even the same planet.

I mean considering the source it's not really surprising on the opinion... but it did make me chuckle.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I'm a bandwagoning hockey novice just getting back in but even I know that a centre needs to win faceoffs. It's like literally one of the most important skills for a centre to have. gosh.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even outperforming Reichel in a more competitive NCAA... awesome to see!

Great farm depth now on the Hawks thanks to Bowman after Tallon left the cupboards bare.

They have a few prospects looking good. Don't totally discount that Reichel is playing against grown ass men, and German hockey has gotten leaps and bounds better in general

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Kampf is the only good face off guy. They need Toews back....Dach, Suter, Kurashev are all young and need time to get better. Strome is just weak in general.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. They had to move Kampf up for a number of shifts to man the #1 line with Kane and Cat last game cause it got so bad.

Cannot win against a team like the Panthers (especially) if you're chasing the puck all the time.

Bust

Liked Posts:

I'm a bandwagoning hockey novice just getting back in but even I know that a centre needs to win faceoffs. It's like literally one of the most important skills for a centre to have. gosh.

It's a good time to be bandwagoning and watch this roster develop and grow. This roster has good potentially great players as they develop with more coming up the pipeline. Front office will have some options during the stretch run here as well when cap stricken teams start selling when they find themselves out of the playoff hunt.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a good time to be bandwagoning and watch this roster develop and grow. This roster has good potentially great players as they develop with more coming up the pipeline. Front office will have some options during the stretch run here as well when cap stricken teams start selling when they find themselves out of the playoff hunt.

Yep. And as you mentioned, they have a lot of cap space. Bowman has done a great job. I just hope Fartini and the bunch don't keep getting so mad if new roster callups start doing well ahead of their time.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Soder is at 49.7% this year and Wallmark was brought in because he's a 50% career faceoff guy.

Did I forget Kampf? He's what, 53% at the dot?

The Hawks are 16th in the league in FO's won and would be top five with Toews/kampf/Soder/Dach

You know this, right?

Bust

Liked Posts:
everyone knew the March schedule were all the top teams, Florida, Tampa etc

Hawks vs Florida lost 67 percent faceoffs in one game, 60pct in another.

Sure you can get away with that vs the Red Wings,. Oooops

Bust

Liked Posts:
Soder is at 49.7% this year and Wallmark was brought in because he's a 50% career faceoff guy.

Did I forget Kampf? He's what, 53% at the dot?

The Hawks are 16th in the league in FO's won and would be top five with Toews/kampf/Soder/Dach

You know this, right?

They were also undefeated at 9-0 when they scored the 1st goal for a time. How's that working out vs the top teams in March?

Not so well, is it? Ooooops