Bears twitter rubbing salt in the wound.

Liked Posts:
“Salt in the wound”

the overreaction to Dalton is mind boggling.

people losing their shit in the replies is hilarious.
Well when all the talk is about trading for Wilson or Watson (regardless of how unrealistic it was)....and you end up with Andy Fkn Dalton, that’s what you get.

Classic case of overpromise and under-deliver

Liked Posts:
who promised Wilson or Watson?
Nobody, but the talk to rile everyone up was there. So naturally people got excited.

And then you have a GM say everything is on the table while they go for the lowest hanging fruit.

Is it really that hard to understand why then once Dalton was announced ppl were not impressed?

You do understand, don’t act like you don’t.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Pace has screwed up a lot, but I believe everything was/is on the table concerning getting a QB. Problem is, it’s not too easy and incredibly rare to acquire a legit franchise QB in their prime, via trade or FA.

My problem with Pace is he said they would draft a QB every year, or close to it, and he hasn’t. I think he will this year, but who knows what round. Knowing Pace it’ll probably be in the sixth.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nobody, but the talk to rile everyone up was there. So naturally people got excited.

And the you have a GM say everything is on the table while they go for the lowest hanging fruit.

Is it really that hard to understand why then once Dalton was announced ppl were not impressed?

You do understand, don’t act like you don’t.

LOL. “Rile everyone up”. You mean the media and fan talk? Nothing was said by the Bears to rile anyone up.

And everything on the table does include Dalton right? That is part of everything is it not?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I’m still in denial that Andy Dalton is the Bears QB1. I just can’t bring myself to believe it.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
“Salt in the wound”

the overreaction to Dalton is mind boggling.

people losing their shit in the replies is hilarious.
I find it pretty weird how a fan base that once has Mitch Cutty Rex and Orton apologists is acting like Dalton is the worst bears QB they've ever seen. Dalton is better then all of them imo.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Obviously, photoshopped.

But I did see a report that Foles, Dalton, and Bray have been tossing the ball around Halas hall.

1616635839145.png

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
45ipgmngiro61.jpg

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it pretty weird how a fan base that once has Mitch Cutty Rex and Orton apologists is acting like Dalton is the worst bears QB they've ever seen. Dalton is better then all of them imo.

Buddy of mine said: "What Bears fans are saying about Dalton is what everyone else says about Mitch."