CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So Zadarov is bigger and stronger the Horqvist and shoulder checked him dead center of chest, and that's a penalty?

Edit. I see it was a delayed slash on Zadarov. Jim regrets the error.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another great win and performance by Boqvist.

Hopefully Fartini doesn't kill himself (not that anyone would care).

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
late watch for me WOW! Held a lead and imposed there will. I think the boys took away something from the disaster in TB
Lank looked awesome again. Lets keep it going!
Go Hawks!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
late watch for me WOW! Held a lead and imposed there will. I think the boys took away something from the disaster in TB
Lank looked awesome again. Lets keep it going!
Go Hawks!

Love your positivity BigBarn.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Zad was feeling his oats last night, never seen Hornqvist get laid out like that

That was gorgeous watching Hornqvist get destroyed -- twice, once after he snow-showered Lankinen. From a physicality aspect, you couldn't have asked for a better game. It's nice to finally have a guy that can straight lay someone out when it's called for.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Lank was outstanding last night, complete goalie win, made up for a lot of mistakes. Loved his smiling at the camera as he came out for the number one star. Hope this goes a long way to getting his confidence back.

Still loving the Hagel train.

Last edited:

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
That was gorgeous watching Hornqvist get destroyed -- twice, once after he snow-showered Lankinen. From a physicality aspect, you couldn't have asked for a better game. It's nice to finally have a guy that can straight lay someone out when it's called for.
We haven’t seen that kind of explosive hit for years, the last time I remember a Hawk defender imposing his will was Buff on Pronger in 2010. There has certainly has been other times don’t get me wrong, but Zaradov destroyed Hornqvist.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Absolutely. Pretty sure goalies around the league slow clapped, since Hornqvist does that shit all the time

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We haven’t seen that kind of explosive hit for years, the last time I remember a Hawk defender imposing his will was Buff on Pronger in 2010. There has certainly has been other times don’t get me wrong, but Zaradov destroyed Hornqvist.
That was vintage Scott Stevens sans the head targeting.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He had time to release the puck, but let’s be honest it was a bullshit call.
The refs missed Lerch's dirty,late hit so they called a DoG instead for some reason.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So everybody swallows their balls in Tampa when Maroon and Goodrow slapped our Lil dudes around for two games and challenged just about everyone to fight then come home and start knockin' guys on a honest team out of games? WTF is that?
The unprovoked crosscheck on Accari was filthy in the first game and Carpenter hits a guy from behind and then he fights? Fucker had exactly ZERO hits in two games in Tampa!
What goes around comes around.....let's see how much we like these hits when we're on the receiving end of em!

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He likes em with their heads down apparently. A big hit on Maroon the other night would went a long way.....no?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
He likes em with their heads down apparently. A big hit on Maroon the other night would went a long way.....no?

Or maybe the message got out.....but complain away.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
What's up with Lank always losing his stick?

Dach skating with team. I really hope the media doesn't portray the kid as the savior. He's coming back from a broken wrist.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
What's up with Lank always losing his stick?

Dach skating with team. I really hope the media doesn't portray the kid as the savior. He's coming back from a broken wrist.

LOLOLOLOL This loser didn't even have anything bad to say about Yung Boq.

Just goes to show you... I #calledit again.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Hornqvist got what he deserved, keep your stick away from our goalie.