Watson Lawsuit

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
exactly just like when a woman is a little drunk walking alone down an ally and she is dressed slutty.. she is basically asking to be raped.. I mean its not rape if she is basically asking for it right?

Yeah clearly she was asking for it by wearing a big sweater and loose fitting jeans.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he gets a lot of press and automatic guilty assumptions because people always want to knock a guy down. DW has a stellar reputation, is talented, young, good looking, and rich. Like they say, haters gonna hate.
And id have a drink with you anyday, bourbon for me tho.
This is my lane right here
That’s not my point, but I’m guessing you know that. Point is that there’s many other factors as to why one gets a lot of press and one gets almost none. Attempting to simply boil it down to skin color is weak a d simple minded.
This is true.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Well I hardly compare attempted murder to tripping on some stairs. Same for Rothelsberger raping college girls.
That’s not my point, but I’m guessing you know that. Point is that there’s many other factors as to why one gets a lot of press and one gets almost none. Attempting to simply boil it down to skin color is weak a d simple minded.

I never attached "color" you did. Kinda like a "Freudian slip". umm :unsure:

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I said most, not all. Him grabbing there hands and forcing them to do something is most definitely assaults. Incidentally touching with his penis (he is naked) is grey, and a he said she said scenario.
Well him being naked in the first place without their permission makes any dick contact assault. It also makes any contact he has with them assault. Public ass grabbing is misconduct although it should be assault, because no one is naked and sex isn't implied. A man illegally taking off his towel to show his genitals turns this into a sexual situation.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I take it you haven't read the victim statements yet. It was said man lol.
Inner anus is literally inside his asshole. Are you sure you read that correctly? He shoved the hands up his ass?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Inner anus is literally inside his asshole. Are you sure you read that correctly? He shoved the hands up his ass?
I wasn't there and couldn't tell you what happened. That is just what the statement said, he guided them towards the inner anus or something like that.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wasn't there and couldn't tell you what happened. That is just what the statement said, he guided them towards the inner anus or something like that.
Is this what you were referencing?

During the appointment, the woman says, Watson lay naked on his stomach and told her to massage the area underneath his genitals and anus before flipping onto his back. The lawsuit states that as the plaintiff massaged his groin, Watson ejaculated on her face and body. She says he then took her hand and had it touch his penis. The woman called a friend later that day to say what had happened because, she says, she was in shock.

July 7, 2020, at the plaintiff's place of business in Scottsdale, Ariz. The lawsuit says Watson connected with the plaintiff through a mutual friend who is a yoga instructor. Ten minutes into the massage, the suit alleges, Watson told the woman to focus on his glutes. She says he asked her to penetrate his anus with her fingers, and she refused.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Here's the emphasis. (most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.)

"practically a prostitute." NO... I said "borders on prostitution". Meaning she went through with a nude massage void of a towel.

U like to point out wrongs, but never ur own. You want even talk about why or when u became a Bears fan. You've ran from this question every since I first asked u. You seem to worry to much about the "casting of aspersions".

Yes you said borders on prostitution which means you are basically calling her a prostitute. Thanks for clarifying. If you have something I said that is factually inaccurate like you claiming someone violated a law that did not exist at the time then by all means present it.

Here's the emphasis. (most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) >>> A TOWEL
You want even talk about why or when u became a Bears fan. You've ran from this question every since I first asked u.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't even know what this thread is about anymore

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It still isnt clear to me what, exactly, I was supposed to be talking about with regards to Chad Wheeler. Didnt he confess on twitter? ?‍♂️

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I said most, not all. Him grabbing there hands and forcing them to do something is most definitely assaults. Incidentally touching with his penis (he is naked) is grey, and a he said she said scenario.

good points

Well him being naked in the first place without their permission makes any dick contact assault. It also makes any contact he has with them assault. Public ass grabbing is misconduct although it should be assault, because no one is naked and sex isn't implied. A man illegally taking off his towel to show his genitals turns this into a sexual situation.

But when " A man illegally taking off his towel to show his genitals" happens a person should immediately remove themselves from the situation....right? And perhaps file a police report.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sexual assault is an act in which a person intentionally sexually touches another person without that person's consent, or coerces or physically forces a person to engage in a sexual act against their will.

That would still be assault by definition because it involved touching and was unwanted. Don't know what to tell you.

Where this all gets confusing is on the state level.

"There's a lot of variation in every state's legal code on what [sexual assault] is," said Laura Palumbo, communications director for the National Sexual Violence Resource Center. "Some states don't even call it sexual assault."

In most states, groping is a misdemeanor crime that is considered sexual battery. But which kind of groping is illegal also varies from state to state, writes Joanna Grossman, a law professor at Southern Methodist University.

I am not talking about the Wikipedia definition, I am talking about the legal definition. More specifically, if the conduct, if filed with the police, would be considered a misdemeanor or result in criminal charges.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not at the time of the alleged crime, as already pointed out, (meaning he could be naked)and again more grey area for a massage therapist, is dropping your pants at the Doctors office assault?

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Depends on your moose knuckle

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here's the emphasis. (most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) >>> A TOWEL
You want even talk about why or when u became a Bears fan. You've ran from this question every since I first asked u.

Were you wrong about her violating the law? Yes or no?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where this all gets confusing is on the state level.

"There's a lot of variation in every state's legal code on what [sexual assault] is," said Laura Palumbo, communications director for the National Sexual Violence Resource Center. "Some states don't even call it sexual assault."

In most states, groping is a misdemeanor crime that is considered sexual battery. But which kind of groping is illegal also varies from state to state, writes Joanna Grossman, a law professor at Southern Methodist University.

I am not talking about the Wikipedia definition, I am talking about the legal definition. More specifically, if the conduct, if filed with the police, would be considered a misdemeanor or result in criminal charges.

Which is irrelevant. You were questioning my use of the term. I used it as I described. I dont go around using terms based on your definition as I am not in your head. Thus I use terms based on my understanding of them not yours.

But if I ever obtain telepathy like Professor X from X-men I promise I will use terms based on your definition after reading your mind.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which is irrelevant. You were questioning my use of the term. I used it as I described. I dont go around using terms based on your definition as I am not in your head. Thus I use terms based on my understanding of them not yours.

But if I ever obtain telepathy like Professor X from X-men I promise I will use terms based on your definition after reading your mind.
Don't have to be in my head, you were clearly talking about the legal aspect as shown here:

"This really doesn't address anything as the question that arose is not whether the lawyer should press for charges but why none of these 21 women filed charges. If it were one or two women you could understand that but the issue is how likely is it that 21 different women can be assaulted and none of them had the indignation of that assault override whatever concerns they had to file a criminal complaint.

Think of it this way, the large the sample size gets, the more likely it should be statistically that one of these women would have filed a police report. If for example police reports are filed in only 10% of sexual assault cases then 3 allegations means 0.3 should a police report. As that is less than one person it is not statistically unusual for none of them to have reported. But in 21 cases then 2.1 of them should have filed a police report so the fact 0 did is a bit of an anomaly."

You can't file a criminal complaint if the offense is a misdemeanor.

Look, I am not defending Watson here, I am only explaining why many of the women might not have bothered to file charges, making your argument asking why of the 21 women, none of them filed charges moot. Your also failing to take into account these women were paid for their services, (an I am not claiming that makes any of this right), and to file charges against a client might harm their reputation, so it's not as clear cut as your example makes it out to be.

Last edited: