Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I honestly don't even know what this thread is about anymore
I am just trying to honestly figure out if R&S is real or a cheap glitchy Chinese bot that can't post coherently and keeps repeating the same post that Rush bought to drive content.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am just trying to honestly figure out if R&S is real or a cheap glitchy Chinese bot that can't post coherently and keeps repeating the same post that Rush bought to drive content.

If the QB was white, his posts in this thread would be different

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Sadly, no. run and shart has been dropping wet shit in these forums for ages. He is like a less reticent brett05, but just as coy, and goofy.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Not at the time of the alleged crime, as already pointed out, (meaning he could be naked)and again more grey area for a massage therapist, is dropping your pants at the Doctors office assault?
Yes dropping your pants at the doctors office becomes assault if I do it without being asked and my penis touches someone. Or I grab their hand and guide it to my inner anus. If the doctor asks me to remove my pants it is not.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
good points

But when " A man illegally taking off his towel to show his genitals" happens a person should immediately remove themselves from the situation....right? And perhaps file a police report.
We've already established that abused folks don't always report and are so uncomfortable and in shock they don't make good decisions. It is like saying why does a woman just let her husband beat her and not have him arrested.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Here's the emphasis. (most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) >>> A TOWEL
You want even talk about why or when u became a Bears fan. You've ran from this question every since I first asked u.

Were you wrong about her violating the law? Yes or no?

1617333059420.png

I'll need to thoroughly do more research into the Texas law and more importantly the contractual verbiage on massage intake forms . I would need to know more about the rules and massage intake forms at said time of the Watson massage. However.......(most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) >>> A TOWEL

Luckily, we don't need any documentation related to...... You not talking about why or when u became a Bears fan. You've ran from this question every since I first asked u. ?‍♂️

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
View attachment 11080

I'll need to thoroughly do more research into the Texas law and more importantly contractual verbiage on massage intake forms . I would need to know more the rules and massage intake forms at said time of the Watson massage.
However.......(most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) >>> A TOWEL

Luckily, we don't need any documentation related to...... You not talking about why or when u became a Bears fan. You've ran from this question every since I first asked u. ?‍♂️
you might want to take a step back from this situation

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
good points
But when " A man illegally taking off his towel to show his genitals" happens a person should immediately remove themselves from the situation....right? And perhaps file a police report.

We've already established that abused folks don't always report and are so uncomfortable and in shock they don't make good decisions. It is like saying why does a woman just let her husband beat her and not have him arrested.

Do we have documented proof of said massage therapist being "abused" and so "uncomfortable and in shock they don't make good decisions. "???

We do know she was mentally stable and comfortable enough to perform a nude massage. Nevermind, (most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) >>> A TOWEL

And do we have Watson's account of what happened during said massage?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Sadly, no. run and shart has been dropping wet shit in these forums for ages. He is like a less reticent brett05, but just as coy, and goofy.

I saw what u did here.
And...I took a screen shot of your comment. Don't put yourself a situation where I'll need to report you. First and last warning

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes dropping your pants at the doctors office becomes assault if I do it without being asked and my penis touches someone. Or I grab their hand and guide it to my inner anus. If the doctor asks me to remove my pants it is not.

And stripping down naked and then placing a towel over you is not assault either, and at the time of the massage, the towel was not required. As for the penis touching someone, it then becomes a question if it was incidental contact on accident, or deliberate, and the ability of the defendant to prove it.

Again, I am not defending his actions, rather explaining why they never bothered to press charges.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Do we have documented proof of said massage therapist being "abused" and so "uncomfortable and in shock they don't make good decisions. "???

We do know she was mentally stable and comfortable enough to perform a nude massage. Nevermind, (most licensed therapists already required this in their practice.) >>> A TOWEL

And do we have Watson's account of what happened during said massage?
To be fair, the statements indicate some of the therapists did leave and told him they were uncomfortable. Not sure if someone would report that to the police when a superstar us involved and their name could be publicly drug through the mud in a case they can't prove. When multiple women speak up, others may have the courage to do so. Watson definitely has the right to get his side of the events out. But likewise, he can't prove he didn't do it. In a criminal court this wouldn't hold up unless Buzz does have text messages proving guilt.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
To be fair, the statements indicate some of the therapists did leave and told him they were uncomfortable. Not sure if someone would report that to the police when a superstar us involved and their name could be publicly drug through the mud in a case they can't prove. When multiple women speak up, others may have the courage to do so. Watson definitely has the right to get his side of the events out. But likewise, he can't prove he didn't do it. In a criminal court this wouldn't hold up unless Buzz does have text messages proving guilt.

Ya know what r1terrell23.........I can go with that. Thanks and make it a good weekend ( and Good Friday, if ur into that)

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
good points

How many times has Remi told you it wasn't illegal at the time and you continue with the same bullshit of victim blaming. Massaging a naked person is not sexual unless one or both parties make it so. I have a male friend that used to massage 'dancers' and it was never sexual. It's like saying a woman didn't get rapped because she stopped resisting after penetration.
You're posts are that of a bigoted misogynist.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No wonder my dermatologist filed a restraining order against me.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I saw what u did here.
And...I took a screen shot of your comment. Don't put yourself a situation where I'll need to report you. First and last warning
Run and shoot really gets bent when you get his name wrong.

He threatened and then put me on ignore for calling him Run and Shit a few times years ago.
Or was it Runny shits?
Or run to shit ?

Anyway, his bitch move threat of reporting you with a screen shot just brought a little smile to my face.
You done put yourself in a situation @Xuder O'Clam , best be on your best behavior, lest @run and shoot report you.

Run and shit
Run and shit
Run and shit
Run and shit
Run and shit

OK, time fr me to stop acting 7 yrs old.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this what you were referencing?

During the appointment, the woman says, Watson lay naked on his stomach and told her to massage the area underneath his genitals and anus before flipping onto his back. The lawsuit states that as the plaintiff massaged his groin, Watson ejaculated on her face and body. She says he then took her hand and had it touch his penis. The woman called a friend later that day to say what had happened because, she says, she was in shock.

July 7, 2020, at the plaintiff's place of business in Scottsdale, Ariz. The lawsuit says Watson connected with the plaintiff through a mutual friend who is a yoga instructor. Ten minutes into the massage, the suit alleges, Watson told the woman to focus on his glutes. She says he asked her to penetrate his anus with her fingers, and she refused.
What is your thoughts from the 18 other women that have said he did nothing and was professional?

Not that this didn't occur with these 20+ women. I was just wondering, if u think it may cloud people's judgement or possibly create more doubt.

This story is going to get insane

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that they are very likely telling the truth but it doesn't make the other parties liars. This is now big enough that I think we'll find out what actually did or didn't happen.

Maybe it took Watson a while to get up his nerve. ???.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What is your thoughts from the 18 other women that have said he did nothing and was professional?

Not that this didn't occur with these 20+ women. I was just wondering, if u think it may cloud people's judgement or possibly create more doubt.

This story is going to get insane
For those that want to believe he is innocent , yes, but as someone else said, a serial killer bringing up 18 people he knows to testify that they know him and say "he never tried to killed me," as evidence of innocence is meaningless.

I really don't think him being inappropriate is in doubt, the only murky area in my mind is how criminal did he act. If he forced oral sex, lock him up.
If he slowly pushed the boundaries of an ethical massage trying to get his happy ending, then it comes down to was he just uber-creepy or did he become criminally inappropriate, i.e. rubbing his dick on an unsuspecting therapist.

I think the last part is why none came forward. People are going to want to believe him and him saying I saw he once and my penis accidentally brushed her hand during a massage is easy to swallow(pun intended) if you want it.

I think he banked on it being such a solitary experience that the best move was just to move on. He never counted on 1 woman's courage being the uncontrollable breach in dam of his depravity.