Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Is the Defense contract for Microsoft a good thing or bad thing? Or will it not do anything to its stock value?

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone here into XRP? Got a bunch sub $1 and the SEC case seems to be going really well.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone here into XRP? Got a bunch sub $1 and the SEC case seems to be going really well.
I bought some XRP a lonngggg time ago when it was around $1. It jumped close to $2 and then tanked so I've been a bagholder for probably two years lol. My coworker was telling me about it and I got FOMO - honestly, know very little about it lol. Tell me it's going to the moon

Reactions: DC

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought some XRP a lonngggg time ago when it was around $1. It jumped close to $2 and then tanked so I've been a bagholder for probably two years lol. My coworker was telling me about it and I got FOMO - honestly, know very little about it lol. Tell me it's going to the moon
My circle is praying for $10/$100. I'm not so sure. This is all gambling and crazy talk. I invested a decent chunk for fun and will sell half at $3 and let the rest ride. One buddy has over 50,000 XRP. He's trying to retire. LOL.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
it’s down for the day

Yes, I'm aware. It's not like Citadel is going to stop shorting and give up just because Cohen was announced chairman. They'll continue shorting and digging their hole deeper and GME will continue trading sideways in the max pain channel for however long it takes the longs to bleed Citadel dry or until a share recall or some other catalyst triggers the squeeze.

Either way doesn't matter to me, I've got nothing but time. Personally I was hoping they'd short it back down to $40 again so I could dump another $20K into it but it seems the 750K shares they dumped this morning couldn't even manage to get it under $170. Pussy ass dip.

I am curious tho why you're so negative whenever I post about this stock. Do you work for Citadel or something?

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yes, I'm aware. It's not like Citadel is going to stop shorting and give up just because Cohen was announced chairman. They'll continue shorting and digging their hole deeper and GME will continue trading sideways in the max pain channel for however long it takes the longs to bleed Citadel dry or until a share recall or some other catalyst triggers the squeeze.

Either way doesn't matter to me, I've got nothing but time. Personally I was hoping they'd short it back down to $40 again so I could dump another $20K into it but it seems the 750K shares they dumped this morning couldn't even manage to get it under $170. Pussy ass dip.

I am curious tho why you're so negative whenever I post about this stock. Do you work for Citadel or something?

I responded with a factual statement. It is down today. It’s called selling the news. This news has been known for weeks.

C660C704-7BD6-4CF0-8185-A9F134DC2555.jpeg
If you wish to ride this downtrend down to next to nothing, that’s your prerogative. Makes zero difference to me

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I responded with a factual statement. It is down today. It’s called selling the news. This news has been known for weeks.

Cool. Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't have known it was down today if you hadn't responded with your completely needless factual statement. :rolleyes:

If you wish to ride this downtrend down to next to nothing, that’s your prerogative. Makes zero difference to me

Clearly it does make a difference to you. If you didn't care you wouldn't get triggered and continually feel the need to make snarky comments every time I mention something about GME.

But hey if you want to continue being a condescending douche you do you.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Cool. Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't have known it was down today if you hadn't responded with your completely needless factual statement. :rolleyes:

Clearly it does make a difference to you. If you didn't care you wouldn't get triggered and continually feel the need to make snarky comments every time I mention something about GME.

But hey if you want to continue being a condescending douche you do you.

triggered? Stating that it is down today is me being triggered?!

you might want to take a look in the mirror, you’re the one that seems to be triggered by the simplest of statements.

you’re the one that felt the need to respond to it with name calling. You mad bro?!

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
triggered? Stating that it is down today is me being triggered?!

Correct. If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have commented at all. Yet as soon as I posted you couldn't help but chime in with a completely useless comment as if I wasn't aware what the price currently was.

you might want to take a look in the mirror, you’re the one that seems to be triggered by the simplest of statements.

Not triggered at all, I just find your snarky condensation tiresome and unnecessary.

you’re the one that felt the need to respond to it with name calling. You mad bro?!

Simply calling a spade a spade. ?‍♂️ Maybe stop acting like a smarmy douche?

You don't see me on here making snarky comments in regards to anyone else's investments.

You either have some sort of axe to grind with me or GME or something. Not sure what the fuck your problem is honestly.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You don't see me on here making snarky comments in regards to anyone else's investments.

You either have some sort of axe to grind with me or GME or something. Not sure what the fuck your problem is honestly.

NOT TRUE U SNARKED UPON MY VET TALK SAYING U WOULDN'T BUY IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT ON COINBASE AND THE EXCHANGE I SUGGESTED U IMPLIED WAS A SCAM EXCHANGE AND I WILL NEVER FORGET OR FORGIVE YOU 4 THAT SNARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Correct. If you truly didn't care you wouldn't have commented at all. Yet as soon as I posted you couldn't help but chime in with a completely useless comment as if I wasn't aware what the price currently was.

Not triggered at all, I just find your snarky condensation tiresome and unnecessary.

Simply calling a spade a spade. ?‍♂️ Maybe stop acting like a smarmy douche?

dude, you’re literally responding to me with name calling but acting like I am somehow the one that cares because I responded with something as simple as it is currently down today. Grow up my man...it’s you, you’re the one that cares and is getting triggered. My bad for mistaking a forum as a place where comments get responded to

if I wanted to be a douche, I would of laughed at you for how you were “too distracted by today’s news” to notice anything else but GameStop announcing what has been a foregone conclusion for weeks now, as if it’s some earth shattering news

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
dude, you’re literally responding to me with name calling but acting like I am somehow the one that cares because I responded with something as simple as it is currently down today.

For the 3rd time, if you didn't care you wouldn't have felt the need to respond to my post this morning at all.

As for calling you a condescending douche, it's not due to this one singular post jackass. That's simply how you come off to me in literally every post I've seen you make since joining this thread. ?‍♂️ Sorry not sorry.

Grow up my man...it’s you, you’re the one that cares and is getting triggered. My bad for mistaking a forum as a place where comments get responded to

Ah yes silly me you were just trying to be helpful with your price comment, my bad... fuck outta here.

You didn't need to make that comment, you simply did it to be a douche. At least man up and admit it instead of trying to act all innocent now like you were just trying to be helpful or some bulllshit.

if I wanted to be a douche, I would of laughed at you for how you were “too distracted by today’s news” to notice anything else but GameStop announcing what has been a foregone conclusion for weeks now, as if it’s some earth shattering news

Good lord, I was being facetious... my bad for not using green text or /s. :rolleyes:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This all happened because Gamestop only offered $2 store credit for @knoxville7 's 50 game/ps4 system trade-in.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
For the 3rd time, if you didn't care you wouldn't have felt the need to respond to my post this morning at all.

As for calling you a condescending douche, it's not due to this one singular post jackass. That's simply how you come off to me in literally every post I've seen you make since joining this thread. ?‍♂️ Sorry not sorry.

Ah yes silly me you were just trying to be helpful with your price comment, my bad... fuck outta here.

You didn't need to make that comment, you simply did it to be a douche. At least man up and admit it instead of trying to act all innocent now like you were just trying to be helpful or some bulllshit.

Good lord, I was being facetious... my bad for not using green text or /s. :rolleyes:

you could of ignored my post. But you didn’t and here we are...

I was never trying to start some “battle” with you by saying it was down today. You took it that way and ran with it and continue with the childish name calling.

hope daddy tucks you into bed soon, you’re awfully grumpy today

p.s. - I made the thread, I didn’t join it