CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's just a dumb argument to make when we're talking about a Bulls team that isn't there yet. If this were a perennial playoff team, then sure, of course they should beat a depleted Nets roster. Fact is they need every win they can get, and depleted roster or not, it's still a win.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Agree with this. Nets have been winning games regardless of who's been out on their end. They're the highest powered offense in the league and for a team that struggles defensively like the Bulls, it was good to see them put forth a good showing for a bit there. Hopefully that was a good experience of actually keeping a lead in the 4th instead of completely choking the game away.

Hoping they can build a little bit of a streak with this game
I really like what Vucevic brings to this team, especially with Billy's coaching style, I think him and Lavine still have a ways to go to get to the comfort level together they need to be but you see flashes or what AK and Eversley have in mind. Have been really happy with what Theis has brought, and like Stacy King I've been impressed with Troy Brown Jr. so far, for what he is. At the beginning of the season I wrote a big list of players I liked and could do without and everything, not necessarily a demand, but more of what I thought fit and didn't, and I gotta say the whole thing has been turned on it's head because with the players already gone, you'd think man you gotta hang on to Lauri and Coby but now, although i don't hate them, I think you have a real opportunity to flip one or both into that last missing piece. The best part is, they seem to have all the pieces in place for at a minumum at least next year. Except Theis, who I hope they can resign but I bet hits the FA market. Big changes still have to come, but for once it's finding the pieces to go with team, not the marquee players to lead it.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really like what Vucevic brings to this team, especially with Billy's coaching style, I think him and Lavine still have a ways to go to get to the comfort level together they need to be but you see flashes or what AK and Eversley have in mind. Have been really happy with what Theis has brought, and like Stacy King I've been impressed with Troy Brown Jr. so far, for what he is. At the beginning of the season I wrote a big list of players I liked and could do without and everything, not necessarily a demand, but more of what I thought fit and didn't, and I gotta say the whole thing has been turned on it's head because with the players already gone, you'd think man you gotta hang on to Lauri and Coby but now, although i don't hate them, I think you have a real opportunity to flip one or both into that last missing piece. The best part is, they seem to have all the pieces in place for at a minumum at least next year. Except Theis, who I hope they can resign but I bet hits the FA market. Big changes still have to come, but for once it's finding the pieces to go with team, not the marquee players to lead it.
Yeah once Lavine and Vucevic really start to gel I think that's going to be a great combo for the next several years. Vuc's game should age pretty well since it's not as athleticism based. Sort of like Lamarcus Aldridge.

Troy Brown Jr could be a nice 3 and D player, I like what he brings to the table way more than Valentine. It'd be great to keep Theis, but wouldn't surprise me if another team snatched him up.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's just a dumb argument to make when we're talking about a Bulls team that isn't there yet. If this were a perennial playoff team, then sure, of course they should beat a depleted Nets roster. Fact is they need every win they can get, and depleted roster or not, it's still a win.
A win in a win, and more importantly it broke that losing streak. No one should be complaining really

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah once Lavine and Vucevic really start to gel I think that's going to be a great combo for the next several years. Vuc's game should age pretty well since it's not as athleticism based. Sort of like Lamarcus Aldridge.

Troy Brown Jr could be a nice 3 and D player, I like what he brings to the table way more than Valentine. It'd be great to keep Theis, but wouldn't surprise me if another team snatched him up.
I'm go ahead and say it again, fuck Valentine, haha. He'll continue to be on my has to go list. for no logical reason other than I don't like him going back to MSU. He's a well rounded player but does every worse than everyone else on the roster that does those things.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
A win in a win, and more importantly it broke that losing streak. No one should be complaining really
I just saw today that GSW have lost 7 of their last 8. That's sucks hard that we were that 8th... I think if we replayed that game tomorrow, it might go differently as they are starting to gel now. Lavine was off/hurt that game too I think?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just saw today that GSW have lost 7 of their last 8. That's sucks hard that we were that 8th... I think if we replayed that game tomorrow, it might go differently as they are starting to gel now. Lavine was off/hurt that game too I think?
Yeah Zach was hurt that game and missed the next one against Phoenix. Ankle injury from a game or two prior if I remember right

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm go ahead and say it again, fuck Valentine, haha. He'll continue to be on my has to go list. for no logical reason other than I don't like him going back to MSU. He's a well rounded player but does every worse than everyone else on the roster that does those things.
Well rounded? In that he is terrible at everything?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Gotta love the way the bulls share the ball. Vucevic has only improved that aspect of the team. They are really fun to watch offensively

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The Bulls have a legit big man. This is fun

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I know this is for Bulls games, but I just got to say after watching another Pelican game tonight, Stan Van Gundy offense is fucking trash. At least in the first half, James Johnson ran more point than Lonzo. Absolutely makes no sense at all. You have a guy with a gift for passing and don’t even utilize it.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lavine with 13 dimes ?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Glad to see 3 in a row finally. Still need to work on playing with the lead, but man Boucher was knocking down everything he threw up there so, what can you do? Finally getting some momentum

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
My lord Zach is on fire. He may actually get 40 before halftime.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Zach on fire

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy hell. He’s got 39 in the first half.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Zach and vucevic showed up and got zero help from the rest of the squad. How can your top 2 guys combine for 75 points and you lose?! Fucked up