Wilson destined to fail with the Jets? The curse of the #2 overall pick

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
RGIII

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
I'm sure DC, SF, and NYG feel especially cursed with Chase Young, Nick Bosa, and Saquon Barklay these past 3 years...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'm sure DC, SF, and NYG feel especially cursed with Chase Young, Nick Bosa, and Saquon Barklay these past 3 years...
Was touched on in the video. The QB position hasn't had such luck.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I've been thinking the same thing.

The overhyped pretty boy from BYU going from playing against weak college teams to the NFL in NYC.

What could go wrong? Lol

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I've been thinking the same thing.

The overhyped pretty boy from BYU going from playing against weak college teams to the NFL in NYC.

What could go wrong? Lol
Eh, if Wilson fails it won't be due to lack of talent or skill. There's a solid chance the Jets fail him though. It will fall on Joe Douglas. He now has a boatload of picks to build around him.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Eh, if Wilson fails it won't be due to lack of talent or skill. There's a solid chance the Jets fail him though. It will fall on Joe Douglas. He now has a boatload of picks to build around him.

...not a lot of conviction, eh?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
...not a lot of conviction, eh?
Similar to the bears history of drafting and developing QBs. Who in thier right mind drafts Darnold and thinks it's a great idea to pair him with Adam Gase? Lololll

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Similar to the bears history of drafting and developing QBs. Who in thier right mind drafts Darnold and thinks it's a great idea to pair him with Adam Gase? Lololll

If the Jets draft Wilson over Fields....I really gotta wonder why...

There's like very little justification for it. Jets fans should be pissed.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If the Jets draft Wilson over Fields....I really gotta wonder why...

There's like very little justification for it. Jets fans should be pissed.
I can see it both ways. There's no doubt Wilson is the more talented passer and also a helluva athlete in his own right. That would be the justification. He has some Mahomes/Rogers stuff going on in that right arm. You can't teach it. The only question is can he mentally transition.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I can see it both ways. There's no doubt Wilson is the more talented passer and also a helluva athlete in his own right. That would be the justification. He has some Mahomes/Rogers stuff going on in that right arm. You can't teach it. The only question is can he mentally transition.

Bookmarked.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bookmarked.
I couldn't care less. I'm already on record stating the reasons Wilson could fail. But glossing of his talent is incredibly shortsighted. Mahomes is laughing at all of the naysayers now.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I couldn't care less. I'm already on record stating the reasons Wilson could fail. But glossing of his talent is incredibly shortsighted. Mahomes is laughing at all of the naysayers now.

I can already hear it:

"Buh buh but his draft grades...no one knew at the time" - lol.

"The Jets ruined him. Fields woulda sucked there too."

Nelly

Liked Posts:
One or two teams are going to bust on the top 3 QBs picked, it's just a matter of which ones.

I didn't watch the whole video but look at fairly recent #1 overall QB picks. Too early on Burrow (2020). Kyler Murray looks like he may turn into Russell Wilson (2019). Mayfield looks like a good starter but not a superstar (2018). Jared Goff is a low-end starter (2016). Winston busted out of Tampa (2015).

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I can already hear it:

"Buh buh but his draft grades...no one knew at the time" - lol.

"The Jets ruined him. Fields woulda sucked there too."

You've brought nothing to the table outside of his looks and the school he plays for. LOL