Off Topic: Tennessee's linebacker Aaron Beasley beat up his girlfriend's roommate's cat and now it has brane damage. This is really unacceptable.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The third roommate, per the report, told police that she heard Phillips crying and tell Beasley that “you can’t do that.” She also told police that Phillips texted her saying that Beasley had put the cat into the toilet. He also allegedly “hit and kicked” the cat and “locked him in the toilet bowl and held him upside down by the tail.”

Scarborough, per the report, said the cat now has “brain damage and will now have a hard time walking,” and has “a bleeding hemorrhage on his kidney caused from internal bleeding from being kicked, clots in his bladder, and is currently in an oxygen tank."

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
This type of crap really bothers me. Idk why but animal abuse typically bothers me more than even seeing a person attacked or abused (depending on circumstances, age and whatnot).

Now I’m going to go down some google rabbit hole about the psychology of that...

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
This type of crap really bothers me. Idk why but animal abuse typically bothers me more than even seeing a person attacked or abused (depending on circumstances, age and whatnot).

Now I’m going to go down some google rabbit hole about the psychology of that...

It's abhorrent. Pets are 100% our responsibility and to abuse them is absolutely reprehensible.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

It's pretty normal. Most of us empathize with the defenseless being abused. This cat ? was only 6 months old. Animals and children trigger that instinct.

A lot of times we don't see adult humans as being defenseless or "they asked for it."

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm a Tennessee fan and even the most pessimist Bears fans would think they are having a good offseason in comparison to Tennessee.

msadows

Liked Posts:
A fucking Lion would eat him dude. It's a lion. Not a house kitten.

God you're deplorable.

Maybe, I've never seen the guy. He could have that steroid rage like David Boston.

I think David Boston would have a chance against a lion. Maybe.

msadows

Liked Posts:
As a cat(s) owner, this makes me sick

In reality, the only time it's okay to hit an animal is if it goes full on feral and attacks someone.

I worked at a shelter for a few years and it would be sickening the shit people did to their family pets. We'd find dogs that people would do target practice on with bb's.. Fucked up.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFL tries to cover up the brain damage as a result of physical contact.

Threads like this epitomize the offseason.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wonder who will draft him, if any. Or maybe this kind of behavior is acceptable in the NFL (Vick ring a bell?, domestic violence, aso...). His lawyer will say he was intoxicated and get away with a simple fine. Fucker.
The players are supposed to be examples.
Yeah, I know, I live in lalaland...