Discuss who you think will be the best and worst player on both offense and defense this year. Please site both statistical and intangible reasons.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most offensive player?.........Dalton
Most Defensive player?.......Fuller (wait no, nm)

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worst offensive player: Nagy
Worst defensive player: Fuller's replacement TBD if one's not drafted early or FA starter picked up

Bort

Liked Posts:
OK, I'll try to be serious on this one.

Best offensive player: Allen Robinson. He's the most talented player on offense, and it's not really close.
Worst offensive player: Charles Leno. He seems to get worse every year since signing that big contract.

Best defensive player: Khalil Mack. He didn't have as many game-changing plays last year fighting through double teams so often, but he's still the most disruptive force on the defense.
Worst defensive player: Whoever ends up starting at corner opposite Jaylon Johnson. He's the only starting caliber corner on the roster, so whoever wins the other starting corner spot will be a replacement level player.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK, I'll try to be serious on this one.

Best offensive player: Allen Robinson. He's the most talented player on offense, and it's not really close.
Worst offensive player: Charles Leno. He seems to get worse every year since signing that big contract.

Best defensive player: Khalil Mack. He didn't have as many game-changing plays last year fighting through double teams so often, but he's still the most disruptive force on the defense.
Worst defensive player: Whoever ends up starting at corner opposite Jaylon Johnson. He's the only starting caliber corner on the roster, so whoever wins the other starting corner spot will be a replacement level player.

I agree with all four, although I really don't think Allen Robinson wants to be on this team anymore, and that may lead to dogging it or "injuries".

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll try without jokes

Offense: Leno if they trot him out there

Defense: Skrine replacement.....Skrine would piss me off during his down year last season, but his replacement was fucking sad

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Best player - Tariq Cohen. Shorty be smooth with the ladies.

Worst player - Always the kicker. The ladies just aren't impressed.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Best offensive: ARob
Worst offensive: Leno
Most disappointing: Kmet (partially because of Nagy)

Best defensive: Mack & Quinn (Quinn can only go up)
Worst defensive: CB group - Trufant, Duke Shelley, a rookie?, Artie Burns. Is Jaylon Johnson healthy?

Most disappointing defense: Eddie Jackson (He's becoming more of a knuckle head every year.)

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best offensive: ARob
Worst offensive: Leno
Most disappointing: Kmet (partially because of Nagy)

Best defensive: Mack & Quinn (Quinn can only go up)
Worst defensive: CB group - Trufant, Duke Shelley, a rookie?, Artie Burns. Is Jaylon Johnson healthy?

Most disappointing defense: Eddie Jackson (He's becoming more of a knuckle head every year.)
Uggh the reality of this coming to fruition, just hit me.....damn

Bort

Liked Posts:
Trufant isn't horrible....

Trufant used to be good, but he's turning 31 this year and has been worn down by injuries. The general perception is that he's washed up, which is why the Lions released him after one season and the Bears were able to sign him for barely over the veteran minimum salary.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Trufant used to be good, but he's turning 31 this year and has been worn down by injuries. The general perception is that he's washed up, which is why the Lions released him after one season and the Bears were able to sign him for barely over the veteran minimum salary.
He's just depth, and probably not even guaranteed a roster spot. It's silly to think that he's slated to be the starter until and unless the Bears don't draft a corner in the first few rounds.