Official CCS Grillmasters thread

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Oh are people sharing their burger mix recipes now?

No, they are too busy derailing a pinned thread for no reason whatsoever.

Their burger mix is trash anyway, and they've admitted that they aren't a very skilled cook, and also admitted that they want zero help from the people here to learn how to be better.....

So again, we are left wondering why the hell they are even in this thread or allowed to post in this thread....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
HHM mentions bacon
Montubby:
Meltdown GIFs | Tenor

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being too pussy to @ someone LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL. Internet is very scary. Poor little Montubby, cant @ someone because he knows he'll get rekt. Life is tough!

Imagine claiming to have friends and then not being able to @ a single poster who can even halfway stand you. Imagine getting invited to the discord and immediately leaving because you're so scared to have to chat with posters way smarter and much more likable than you. Ouch. Imagine constantly claiming other people have no life when you're on a record setting posting pace that literally puts everyone else to shame. Imagine everyone waiting for 3PM & 3AM to come around because they know your meltdowns are like clockwork. hahahahahahahahaha you fucking suck, loser.
Starting to scare me. Calm down. I would tell you to have beer but...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why? Sit back and think about if you really need to do it. One of those things that look easy..
Don't do it.

I already bored a hole in it. It looks like it was just to hang cabinets, there's no pipes, vents or electrical inside. It really messes with the visual flow of the space so I want it gone. Is there something I'm missing?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Imagine being too pussy to @ someone LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL. Internet is very scary. Poor little Montubby, cant @ someone because he knows he'll get rekt. Life is tough!

Imagine claiming to have friends and then not being able to @ a single poster who can even halfway stand you. Imagine getting invited to the discord and immediately leaving because you're so scared to have to chat with posters way smarter and much more likable than you. Ouch. Imagine constantly claiming other people have no life when you're on a record setting posting pace that literally puts everyone else to shame. Imagine everyone waiting for 3PM & 3AM to come around because they know your meltdowns are like clockwork. hahahahahahahahaha you fucking suck, loser.
tl;dr

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I already bored a hole in it. It looks like it was just to hang cabinets, there's no pipes, vents or electrical inside. It really messes with the visual flow of the space so I want it gone. Is there something I'm missing?
No. Sawsall, shop vac and some plastic to hang in front of the doors to keep the dust in the room. Go easy and have fun.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It's like a lapdog.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I missed the bacon thing. What happened?
Neat. Sorry nobody gave you a kitchenaid as a wedding gift. that's wack.

But bacon into your mix is great. I've been doing that with smashburgers lately, because the grassfed ground i get is so lean. I actually throw bacon into a food processor and it turns into a meat goo, then incorporate that into the ground beef. tastes bacony and texture is really crisp. I'm looking forward to upgrading the new place with a commercially range AND vent so that these burgers don't smoke/grease up the whole house.
Holy fuck he's even more Special person when he actually tries to discuss something. This is hilarious, more cooking tips please. I want to give myself E. Coli and burn my house down at the same time. Never before has the meme been more appropriate.View attachment 11243

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Cabinets?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anybody else ever throw corn on the cob directly on the grill in their husk after soaking in water for about half an hour?
Works like a charm,15 minutes and it's peel and eat baby!