Boqvist redux

Bust

Liked Posts:
They need all hands on deck. The next few games is huge. Blackhawks have 2 vs Red Wings <got to take 4 points here, no ifs ands or buttholes> Preds have 2 vs Hurricanes. Then it's Preds vs Hawks. They falter in the next few days IT IS OVER!!!!

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
First one right? No history of concussions?
Bustvist has a history of concussions and was his red flag on draft day.

This was why the Hawks shouldn't have drafted him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It must be worse than it looked. I hope he does have a speedy recovery.
The angle and point of impact could have been alot like a punch on the chin.

I expected him back in a few minutes, there wasn't alot of speed on it, but concussions might be his early end.

Nothing is good about this, they come easier and easier and that looked too easy.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Good memory I believe he had one after being drafted also.
He did. He was lawn darted into the boards while playing for the Knights.

The ease of this current one is a huge concern.

Stan and Kelly were warned about this kid. Even the writers in Sweden were saying he wasn't worth a high pick on account of the bust factor was extremely high and alot of teams took him off their draft board because of the concussions.

But hey, didn't he score two points on the power play in a game? (Snickers)

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The angle and point of impact could have been alot like a punch on the chin.

I expected him back in a few minutes, there wasn't alot of speed on it, but concussions might be his early end.

Nothing is good about this, they come easier and easier and that looked too easy.
It had to be a 1-in-a-million shot in terms of impact location...because the way it looked from my vantage point was a love-tap. Like, "Hell, kid, haven't you seen Keith take one on the chin before? Rub some dirt on it." Now concussions are a big deal, true, and I won't begrudge concussion protocol, but this is something to be wary of moving forward. Assuming he hits his projection if he's got a glass jaw that might end his career awfully quick.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did. He was lawn darted into the boards while playing for the Knights.

The ease of this current one is a huge concern.

Stan and Kelly were warned about this kid. Even the writers in Sweden were saying he wasn't worth a high pick on account of the bust factor was extremely high and alot of teams took him off their draft board because of the concussions.

But hey, didn't he score two points on the power play in a game? (Snickers)

So mad lmao

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It had to be a 1-in-a-million shot in terms of impact location...because the way it looked from my vantage point was a love-tap. Like, "Hell, kid, haven't you seen Keith take one on the chin before? Rub some dirt on it." Now concussions are a big deal, true, and I won't begrudge concussion protocol, but this is something to be wary of moving forward. Assuming he hits his projection if he's got a glass jaw that might end his career awfully quick.

Its a hard puck and it was flipping so I want to give him the benefit of the doubt he got like sucker punched on the button.

in the boston market, watching guys on the bruins play through actual concussions though.
I think we ruined this kid by bringing him up too early and telling him he had to play in a style that doesn't suit him.

I think Stan and JC are disconnected deeply from reality.

I still believe he could have been Quinn Hughes with the right approach/strategy, and support around him..