Acid Trip: Solved Line-up Helix

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I was just reading what you were trying to say wrong, especially because you were counting Reichel but not including him in the 12 deep. 9 Top 12 picks is nice, but I mean Strom, Borg, Nylander, Connolly, are all players that have found themselves there after not living up to the top 12 pick potential and being traded. Coming to a team coached by someone who his practically younger than them.
I thought Gaudette was a 1st rounder too the way the Canuck fans were crying hysterically, to be honest with you(just another failed Hobby winner, but a viable depth guy).

I just like the idea of Boqvist as a FWD who has great defensive training now, but I want his mentality to be Quinn Hughes and attack...

I know Hawks seem they would never go for it. Any of Kampf, Kurashev, Hagel make me happy slotted in there and bring speed, its likely one of them heads to Seattle though.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I thought Gaudette was a 1st rounder too the way the Canuck fans were crying hysterically, to be honest with you(just another failed Hobby winner, but a viable depth guy).

I just like the idea of Boqvist as a FWD who has great defensive training now, but I want his mentality to be Quinn Hughes and attack...

I know Hawks seem they would never go for it. Any of Kampf, Kurashev, Hagel make me happy slotted in there and bring speed, its likely one of them heads to Seattle though.
I don't care where he plays really, for me right now, we're in need of defensement given the minutes heaped on, buy you're doing lines for next year I think and who knows what that holds. I am more of a fan of having an offensive defensemen, than a defensive 4th liner. But it's all situational I guess. The only thing I know is that we can't continue relying on Murphy and Keith playing 30 minutes a game, another guy averaging 18, and the bottom 3 getting 14. That's going to stop any goalie from playing here.

Also, still don't care what happens to anyone as long as we have Hagel, he's the engine I'm hitting my cars to.... WOOOO WOOOO

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care where he plays really, for me right now, we're in need of defensement given the minutes heaped on, buy you're doing lines for next year I think and who knows what that holds. I am more of a fan of having an offensive defensemen, than a defensive 4th liner. But it's all situational I guess. The only thing I know is that we can't continue relying on Murphy and Keith playing 30 minutes a game, another guy averaging 18, and the bottom 3 getting 14. That's going to stop any goalie from playing here.

Also, still don't care what happens to anyone as long as we have Hagel, he's the engine I'm hitting my cars to.... WOOOO WOOOO
I think it comes down to Hagel, Kampf, Strome as I see the Connolly and De Haan cap figures as prohibitive...

So probably Hagel or Kampf will be the ones. Unless we convince them to send picks back for Strome...but I'm not certain about the full rules and details...thats just my gist from how Vegas went.

If we stand pat...I imagine its Kampf we will lose. Hagel does bring an element, but I don't think has scoring potential enough to get poached.