*** OFFICIAL *** Running Bulls IGT

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
well if the bulls somehow miss the playoffs, there is a chance they can regain their pick for 2021 draft...its top 4 protected.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
well if the bulls somehow miss the playoffs, there is a chance they can regain their pick for 2021 draft...its top 4 protected.
Yeah but then we're at the mercy of the lottery. I suppose on the bright side, as of right now the pick is most likely to fall in the 8-10 range and while it does hurt to lose a top 10 pick, it's not quite as bad as the 5th pick. There's about a 20% chance or so the pick lands top 4, not the worst odds to keep the pick I guess all things considering

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Yeah but then we're at the mercy of the lottery. I suppose on the bright side, as of right now the pick is most likely to fall in the 8-10 range and while it does hurt to lose a top 10 pick, it's not quite as bad as the 5th pick. There's about a 20% chance or so the pick lands top 4, not the worst odds to keep the pick I guess all things considering

if the bulls are gonna suck i'd rather they suck and get a pick they normally shouldnt get due to the trade.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
if the bulls are gonna suck i'd rather they suck and get a pick they normally shouldnt get due to the trade.
I hear that. I think they'd have to lose out the rest of the way to fall into the pool that has the highest chance at top 4, but the lottery is a funny thing sometimes.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I hear that. I think they'd have to lose out the rest of the way to fall into the pool that has the highest chance at top 4, but the lottery is a funny thing sometimes.
yea, another derrick rose type of lottery...not quite as bad but still....the remaining schedule isnt exactly easy so we'll see..i dont remember how many games lavine is out for but the longer he is out the the more games they lose...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls will probably finish the season record wise in the 8-10 range.. assuming they don't win a playoff spot in the play-in-tournament (then they'll be outside the lottery)... If they move up more than a spot in the lottery, it will be a jump into the Top 4 from my understanding, which then the pick is protected. So a lot of things can happen, but I will expect the pick to stay 8-10.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No worries guys, I just simmed on tankathon and on the 7th try the Bulls got the #1 overall.

It's all falling into place.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
They have been going back and forth with like 24% chance at Top 4 pick (after games they win) and down to like 13% (for games they lose). it's been fascinating to watch lol

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
We'd get the 5th pick for sure.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
On another note... I do not have a professional eye at all. But Coby still looks like the same sort of Coby to me, but he's been getting the starts now, and they are talking about his progression and how much Cheeks has helped. Am I just missing it? Has he been getting better?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oof. Coby goes for 31 but a bad first Quarter dooms them

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Oof. Coby goes for 31 but a bad first Quarter dooms them

back to erratic and wild coby, though. More turnovers(6) than assists. Just not winning basketball. But I am glad to see his shot seems back

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
back to erratic and wild coby, though. More turnovers(6) than assists. Just not winning basketball. But I am glad to see his shot seems back
More than anything Coby did, that ridiculous shot by Valentine with a minute to go...one of the worst decisions I have ever seen

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
More than anything Coby did, that ridiculous shot by Valentine with a minute to go...one of the worst decisions I have ever seen

That was unbelieveably bad.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I did the tankathon and I got 2nd on the 2nd try! *Ron Paul its happening gif*

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
That was a sublime tank move by Denzel.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
the bulls need a real pg and sadly sato is the only thing that kinda resembles one. coby reminds me of a poor ben gordon...if they can get something for coby, he needs to be sent packing...coby, lauri and without a doubt valentine need to be gone...thx again GarPax

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks