3 with Preds

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems Harry Potter is intent on proving he can win without playing one of the game's best setup men with either of his proven snipers.....hard to grasp. Those two snipers are also 2nd and 3rd on the team in assists so maybe one could set Kane up occasionally too.
The four centers from last night have 32 assists between em on the year and only one can win draws........while Strome sits?
That oughta help his trade value! WTF!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Pred's have rekt the hawks starting from that epic sweep in the playoffs when Q was still here.

Some teams have that one organization that smashes them year in and year out. Duh Chicago Bears are accustomed to such issues as their Nashville Predators are the Packers.

Can't come in with Sub's and Lank's to start training camp next year. No ifs and or buttholes this cannot happen. Sign Marc Andres Fleury for 1 year 3 million!! or coax Crawford out of retirement for same.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Seems Harry Potter is intent on proving he can win without playing one of the game's best setup men with either of his proven snipers.....hard to grasp. Those two snipers are also 2nd and 3rd on the team in assists so maybe one could set Kane up occasionally too.
The four centers from last night have 32 assists between em on the year and only one can win draws........while Strome sits?
That oughta help his trade value! WTF!

Kane only has 4 goals in the last 25 games. That is probably close to a career gpg low in that type of span. I don't get why they want to put him on the left side on the PP or why he can't get on a line with other scorers as you said.

Dabrincat Strome Kane worked in 2018-19, and Strome has always played decent to me, but I guess he deserves 4th line minutes and press box time compared to guys like Kampf or even Kurashev over the last 2 months who has been invisible

Bust

Liked Posts:
He also has 0 multi goal games this season. I'd say that has a lot to do with bad line combos

On the topic of Toews and Kane, they each scored 20 goals their rookie years and continued that trend for a long time. Dach as a #3 overall needs to show he can become a 15+ goal scorer in this league. Dach needs to reach this level before Kane gets sick and frail like Toe's.

greg23

Liked Posts:
On the topic of Toews and Kane, they each scored 20 goals their rookie years and continued that trend for a long time. Dach as a #3 overall needs to show he can become a 15+ goal scorer in this league. Dach needs to reach this level before Kane gets sick and frail like Toe's.

Hard to score 15 goals per season when you never shoot the puck.

Target35

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Big opportunity missed last night ! I also don't understand sitting Strome and having David Kampf playing increased minutes when we are having issues scoring , Definitely Kampf is our best faceoff man but to give him the icetime he is getting while Strome sits i do not agree with . The 11 forward lineup gets Kane on the ice more but has he really been that effective recently? With a team like Nashville that runs through 4 lines and are as physical as they are I don't think this strategy was the correct one , would have rather seen 12 forwards with Strome back in as the second center and Kampf in his usaul 4 line spot using him on key faceoffs when needed . With Toews hopefully back next year maybe we don't
see this again

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope the defense is shakin in this draft, like Bond says. And they can get something for Zadorov/DeHaan/Murphy

Reichel-Toews-Dach
Cat/Kubalik-Borg-Kane
Kubalik/Cat-Strome-Hagel/Shalnov
Kurashev/Gaudette-Kampf-Connolly

Keith-Mitchell
Trade/Draft-Beudin
Kalynuk-Boqvist

Vlasic

Lahtenen
Rask

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
I hope the defense is shakin in this draft, like Bond says. And they can get something for Zadorov/DeHaan/Murphy
Keith-Mitchell
Trade/Draft-Beudin
Kalynuk-Boqvist

Work out trade for Rasmus Dahlin! RFA with Sabres

On a side note whether the D gets a shake up or not, it's imperative one of the high draft picks take their game up to another level and not become <Just A Guy> roster spot.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Reichel-Toews-Cat/Kubalik
Cat/Kubalik-Borg-Kane
Hagel-Dach-Hagel/Shalnov
Kurashev/Gaudette-Kampf-Connolly

Carp?

Keith-Mitchell
Trade/Draft-Beudin
Kalynuk-Boqvist

Vlasic

Lahtenen
Rask
Fifm

Fuck I can't fix it.

I dont see a reason to keep the big 3 anymore other than NTC's...

Got to tell them this can't be fixed without a miracle on defense.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He also has 0 multi goal games this season. I'd say that has a lot to do with bad line combos
Kane is still 2nd in assists to only McJesus which shows he's still settin' guys up but how does he score without a setup guy?
He played much of the games lately with a rookie center with six assists......for the year.
Kane and D-Cat were fucking killing it earlier together,both had ear to ear smiles and the team was playing better as well but a petulant HC(much like the Bears) is out to re-invent the wheel in a failed quest for balanced scoring. Now they're not killing anyone,no more ear to ear smiles and a drop-off in team play as well.....success?
JC is fortunate to coach one of the games best assist guys in the league and he refuses to play him with either of his proven snipers.................GOOF!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kane is still 2nd in assists to only McJesus which shows he's still settin' guys up but how does he score without a setup guy?
He played much of the games lately with a rookie center with six assists......for the year.
Kane and D-Cat were fucking killing it earlier together,both had ear to ear smiles and the team was playing better as well but a petulant HC(much like the Bears) is out to re-invent the wheel in a failed quest for balanced scoring. Now they're not killing anyone,no more ear to ear smiles and a drop-off in team play as well.....success?
JC is fortunate to coach one of the games best assist guys in the league and he refuses to play him with either of his proven snipers.................GOOF!
I have not seen near enough of Kane-Kubalik together.

On this squad its got to be Suter, Cat, or Kubalik across from him and then debate the center. (Kuba-Suter-Kane?)

Dach and Kane are redundant to me, and Kane is too good at one of Dach's best traits. If you play Dach with Kane you take away his best contribution, which is zone entry.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:

Exactly, and if they were still playong together more Kane probably would have a multi goal game by now and for sure more than 4 goals in the last 25 games. His assists have gone down lately as well because every team can just focus on him

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok, ok.

Kubalik-Gaudette-Kane
Cat-Dach-Hagel
Suter-Strome-Connolly
Kurashev-Carp-Boqvist(now is time to try)

Tough fucking team to slot, gotta say Stan tried twice to tank this thing and owes JC a trip to cancun on their side bet because he still failed.