Shaw Retired

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Classic case of making the most of limited talent....one tough SOB who played better than he should have. Glad he made this decision before the concussions got out of hand.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
This is a wise decision, Shaw has a full life to live, can’t do that in a dark room. Andrew brought everything he could to the Hawks when he was here and tried again when he came back, the concussions were just to much to overcome for a player who played with an edge to his game. He will be missed as are will be all those players who keep hanging them up from those cup winning teams.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I don't think he's "retiring" just yet, I think he's "ltir'ing" so he gets his 2.9. If that's the case, good for him.

Left it all out there and is retiring at 29 with a body of work many wish they had. Gotta put respect on the fact he hung up the skates with a couple good years left in him but is looking out for his head.

I wonder if Toews and DK follow him

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I don't think he's "retiring" just yet, I think he's "ltir'ing" so he gets his 2.9. If that's the case, good for him.

Left it all out there and is retiring at 29 with a body of work many wish they had. Gotta put respect on the fact he hung up the skates with a couple good years left in him but is looking out for his head.

I wonder if Toews and DK follow him
He is retiring dumbass, you and your bullshit conspiracies.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
I remember watching him at prospect camp and he was one of the guys that really stood out. Him and Saad.
I also remember telling my daughter he may be able to play that way here at camp but there is no way he is able to play that way against NHL talent...... oooopppps. For not a big guy he played huge. When the team needed energy he always delivered. He was the type of player that would drag his team into a fight a joy to watch and cheer for. Good luck Mutt!!

KBIB

Liked Posts:
He is retiring dumbass, you and your bullshit conspiracies.
From the tribune;

"Bowman said Shaw probably won’t file retirement paperwork for salary cap purposes, but “we’ll work through that.”

Do you not know how the salary cap works, moron? Or do you need an idiot101 guide?

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
From the tribune;

"Bowman said Shaw probably won’t file retirement paperwork for salary cap purposes, but “we’ll work through that.”

Do you not know how the salary cap works, moron? Or do you need an idiot101 guide?
Another Special person on the message boards. You are a fucktard, you lost all credibility with your Toews conspiracies, Shaw is never playing again Special person. Just because he doesn’t file doesn’t mean anything, he is trying to help the team. Grimson is right about you fartini.
Did you write the idiot101 guide Special person? You must have, I am guessing that’s what you use to get through life. Your a meat stick fartini

Last edited:

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Another Special person on the message boards. You are a fucktard, you lost all credibility with your Toews conspiracies, Shaw is never playing again Special person. Just because he doesn’t file doesn’t mean anything, he is trying to help the team. Grimson is right about you fartini.
Did you write the idiot101 guide Special person? You must have, I am guessing that’s what you use to get through life. Your a meat stick fartini
How does your foot taste, reject?

Nowhere did I say he didn't retire, I stated "ltir'ing" so he can get his 2.9 which is exactly what they are doing.

That pride hurts, eh? (Chuckles)

tenor.gif

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Game 6 @ Boston. Shaw took a nasty puck to the face and came back. Wouldn't have won both without him.
His lights were out well before he hit the ice.
That's a concussion right there.

And fucking A. I'm a Hawks fan, he did that for his team and for us fans.
Tough little motherfucker took a puck in the face for us!