Aaron Rodgers unhappy with Packers wants out

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The timing is so weird. Anyway, this will be all anyone will be talking about today.

I'm wondering if this is Wisconsin Diva's way of ensuring the Pack draft players that help him this year?
Nailed it, and it gets the Diva the attention he wants tonight. It is all we will here about now.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
These are the 3 possible scenarios:

-Rodgers doesn't accept contract extension; Packers don't win SB; Gets traded next off-season
-Rodgers doesn't accept contract extension: Packers win SB; Rodgers signs extension and retires a Packer
-Rodgers accepts contract extension and retires a Packer

Anything short of acquiring the #1 pick + other major assets would not be maximizing the value you could get from Aaron Rodgers. There's no way they trade him to SF, so they can select the potential 3rd best QB in this draft.
He doesn’t need an extension or more money.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Are we so beaten as fans that we're happy the only chance our team has of winning is if the other QB retires or gets traded? How bout we man the fuk up draft better hold accountable the fuktards who's salary yall pay to put a winning product on the field. I'm not excited they may draft the NEXT AR ...
Yes

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I think it might be worth a shot if they can't get one of the top 4-5 QBs this year. Love appears to be a really good prospect, but I doubt Packers would make that trade inside the division.

Love is garbage, you guys wanting to trade for him have no idea what you're talking about, not to mention a division rival would never trade within the division.

DB012031

Liked Posts:
This is nothing more that Rodgers being the petulant child he has always been. He has been a whiney little bitch since he was drafted. For all his "Greatness" he has 1 damn ring and frankly is just as big of the reason why they haven't won more.

Case in point: he wants to the throw the coach under the bus for not going for it on 4th down against Tampa, but he also had a lane you could drive a damn truck through on 3rd down and could have walked into the end-zone. We all saw it and instead he made a piss poor pass. Aaron is every bit a part of the reason they lost that game.

We see people clamoring to play with Brady and Mahomes, willing to take pay cuts AND Brady and Mahomes working with their teams to restructure their own contracts to bring in players...Does Rodgers??? Hell no, he pouts like a toddler when he doesn't get his way and takes no responsibility for anything. Screw em.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
There couldn’t be a worse situation in football than Robert McNair..... Brian Gutekunst, “hold my beer”

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
There is a 0% chance any of this is true. Why would the Packers tell Aaron Rodgers they are going to trade him? Lol.

He was pretty vocal in his criticism when they went for 3 with 1 minute left instead of 4th and goal to tie it. Lol. Maybe he finally realizes his coach and organization are trash outside him.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
There is a 0% chance any of this is true. Why would the Packers tell Aaron Rodgers they are going to trade him? Lol.
We don’t know. What we do know is Aaron was unhappy with GB last year for not providing weapons and an RB who was unnecessary when GB re-signed Jones. Also GB let go some OLs.

You can see the reason why Aaron is upset. He is 37 years old. He knows his clock is ticking and GB is playing for the future.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Honestly, if Rodgers were to get traded today, not even drafting Felipe Franks in the 1st round would deter this from being one of my happiest days as a Bear's fan...
Until you remember our QB is Andy Fucking Dalton.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They are not a well run organization, despite what people believe. Look at their draft history, it is absolutely atrocious.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

Green Bay to Aaron Rodgers

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
And just like that, the Bears have the best QB in the division.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Maybe if it were just one of Glazer, Schefter and Wingo I'd be willing to wave this off but if all three are pounding this drum there is definite legs to this story.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I also think this situation will influence the Bears draft strategy. They might be more inclined to just hang back at twenty and stack the team for this year, since this shit in Green Bay is going to make the NFC North by the far the worst division in the sport. Ripe for the picking for a team who wants it.