Who do you like tomorrow?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
What i would like

I wish someone the Saints wants bad is on the board when Chi is up and Pace trades back

Pick 52 (2nd) and Pick 208 (6th) to NO for Pick 60 (2nd) and Comp Pick 105 (3rd) = Saints +2.2 on the draft value chart.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Ideally I would like to traded back a few spots and recoup some extra picks on day 3. In rd 2 we need to take the top tackle available. Most likely the big 3 or 4 (Jenkins, Cosmi, Echenberg, and maybe radunz ) are all gone. I would be happy with Forsite of Christensen in Rd 2 and then a wr in rd 3. Players like Rondale Moore, Tylan Wallace or Dewayne Eskridge could be the targets. My gut tells me both of the Moores will go early in rd 2 though.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't think there are any Stud left tackles left. Just find the best Tackle and plug him in at Right Tackle. Most of the lineman left will probably find themselves at guard in the NFL.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What i would like

I wish someone the Saints wants bad is on the board when Chi is up and Pace trades back

Pick 52 (2nd) and Pick 208 (6th) to NO for Pick 60 (2nd) and Comp Pick 105 (3rd) = Saints +2.2 on the draft value chart.

This. There's like 8 solid OTs left. Surely several will still be in play by 52 to allow a move down like this. Creating a 3rd or even a 4th would be titty town for a solid WR or CB/SS flier.

I love the idea of packaging some of their 6th rounders for better value earlier.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
It might just come down to taking a gamble on Walker Little, because I do think other teams with young quarterbacks won't necessarily feel the same desperation the Bears do to find an instant contributor. The bust potential on Little is stratospheric, he's exactly the type of player that gets drafted in the second round and follows the Dan Bazuin path.

What I'm sure we both agree has to not happen is for Ryan Pace to get captivated by some outside linebacker he just needs to acquire and the Bears wind up ignoring this position (again).
I’m actually pretty high on Little. Hurt in 2019 and opted out in 202, but his measureables are great and has good tape, albeit from a few years ago.

I can’t believe Cosmi is still available.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jalean Darden, Slot WR, North Texas.. Everything Miller was supposed to be

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Get me a LT and Amari Rodgers, Moore from Ole Miss or Dyami Brown

Marshall would be awesome too.

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
I’m actually pretty high on Little. Hurt in 2019 and opted out in 202, but his measureables are great and has good tape, albeit from a few years ago.

I can’t believe Cosmi is still available.
Cosmi gets a lot of love here (I think somebody even predicted he’d go top ten), but I don’t really see him fawned over in the same way elsewhere.

Same thing with Mayfield.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
If Marshall were to slip a little bit and was on the board when the Bears pick in the 2nd it would be really hard to pass on him

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears should trade up to get Jenkins.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Jalean Darden, Slot WR, North Texas.. Everything Miller was supposed to be
Him, D.Eskridge or R.Moore would be nice for the slot and love Josh Palmer if not any of them but he'd be to replace ARob if we know we can't afford to re-sign ARob.

InsideTheLines

Liked Posts:
I would like to see foles get traded sometime this draft and I know it will prob be 5-7 rounder for him.

they need to focus on ot- db - wr- with the next two picks. Db is prob the most immediate need as of right now.

do you think we could skip DB and possibly sign Malik Hooker to a cheap contract due to injury last year? He’s still a stud.