I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bradshaw makes a pretty nice penny doing his bathtub commercials, and he’s not really relevant anymore. I’m sure A Aron can make a nice side hustle post football

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do any of us care what a Packer makes over the next few years retiring or not... just hope it does happen and he comes back next year and goes to an AFC team.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He had an entertaining interview on 670 today. He called him "dumber than a box of rocks" at one point. LOL

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why do any of us care what a Packer makes over the next few years retiring or not... just hope it does happen and he comes back next year and goes to an AFC team.

Funny thing is: Denver passed on Fields because they legitimately thought Rodgers was going to be traded to them. Surtain was going to be part of a package to send to GB. So basically because of Rodgers's hissy fit, it allowed a potential franchise QB to go to Chicago.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Damn, he’d have to pay back the Packers $23 mil if he retired? I don’t see it.
He can afford it. He certainly isn't hurting for money

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
maybe the gods are shining on the beloved this year, and I was all but ready to quit on them

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
He literally hosted the show though.
So what?..Does the fact that he hosted the show eliminate him from being a whiny little bitch?
A lot of other people hosted the show as well, and some did a better job of it.

Last edited:

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny thing is: Denver passed on Fields because they legitimately thought Rodgers was going to be traded to them. Surtain was going to be part of a package to send to GB. So basically because of Rodgers's hissy fit, it allowed a potential franchise QB to go to Chicago.
Very true, but I say it, my way, because the Jags took the first QB and you know, maybe he turns into a bust and Fields the best QB in 2021. Play the Jags on the road, score a rushing TD....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11... I know I'll laugh.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I am with erin on this one. First they draft a shitty qb in the 1st round that will be in no way helping rodgers win a super bowl. Almost any other player in that situation would be better. Next his shitty head coach decides to kick a fg on 4th down and letting tb run the clock instead putting the ball in the MVPs hands. He should want out.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am with erin on this one. First they draft a shitty qb in the 1st round that will be in no way helping rodgers win a super bowl. Almost any other player in that situation would be better. Next his shitty head coach decides to kick a fg on 4th down and letting tb run the clock instead putting the ball in the MVPs hands. He should want out.
I'd be willing to bet that one of the top reasons he wants out is because his fiancee doesn't want to live in that shithole Green Bay. But thats just a guess on my part

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So what?..Does the fact that he hosted the show eliminate him from being a whiny little bitch?
A lot of other people hosted the show as well, and some did a better job of it.
The fact he hosted the show means that the producers found him to be a fit with the shows audience.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact he hosted the show means that the producers found him to be a fit with the shows audience.
They booked him for a 2 week stint probably for the same reasons they booked the others.. Name Recognition!.. I'm sure they were worried about viewership falloff after Trebek Died. He was immensely popular. Bringing in high profile guest hosts made sense.
Plus, they booked him previously to the shit hitting the fan about his trade request.

They wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft pole today!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They booked him for a 2 week stint probably for the same reasons they booked the others.. Name Recognition!.. I'm sure they were worried about viewership falloff after Trebek Died. He was immensely popular. Bringing in high profile guest hosts made sense.
Plus, they booked him previously to the shit hitting the fan about his trade request.

They wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft pole today!
that's all just your opinion and speculation but okay

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think it's funny that someone at Jeopardy is monitoring future HoF Aaron Rodgers' current contract situation with the Packers to make decisions on hosting gigs.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Not sure I ever said this about Bradshaw, but I agree completely with everything he says here

Must have been heavily edited cause I never seen him this eloquent

I completely disagree with Bradshaw. Not sure why anybody cares what he thinks anyway.

I think Terry missed the point. Do you really think that Aaron is worried about Love taking his job? No. There's probably not a qb in the league that would be worried about Love walking into their organization.

I think Aaron's gripe is that they have a super bowl winning caliber team and their dumbass GM elected to spend their first round pick on a qb that probably won't amount to much anyway. Then they proceeded to draft a fat, slow RB that they didn't need with their next pick. They made crap selections with those picks instead of picking players that can help them win now. If I was a 38 year old qb and one of the best in the league, I would be mad too. You don't have too many years left and you have an organization that seems to be looking toward the future rather than shoring up your current team for a run at the Super Bowl. I think that's Aaron's gripe, not that he's worried about some dude named Jordan Love.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I'd be willing to bet that one of the top reasons he wants out is because his fiancee doesn't want to live in that shithole Green Bay. But thats just a guess on my part

You are probably correct to some degree. Plus he's from Cali. Why not try to get to SF? With Rodgers they are a legit contender. Play in Cali with a contender. Sounds way better than being in GB and playing for a franchise that has their sights set on the future.