I wonder what Justin Fields' balls smell like?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No, seriously, some of ya'll need to pump the brakes on the Fields threads. My title is only slightly sarcastic. Some of the stuff that's getting posted is borderline obsession. Please spare us YouTube videos from some "mom's basement" type breaking down his thoughts to his HS buddies.

Again, Fan Sided and Bleacher Report is written by guys like @dabears70

Chill the fuck out.

Justin Fields isn't jumping out of a phone both and racking up 30 ppg his rookie year.

Why?

- Because Matt Nagy is still a boob.
- Because the offensive line still sucks and doesn't have a legit LT. That's a big effing problem.
- Because Tarik Cohen is shit.
- Because David Montgomery having a career year would mean he's league average.
- Because Cole Kmet has done jack shit.
- Because Darnell Mooney has to continue progressing this year.
- Because Anthony Miller cannot run routes and his shoulder falls outta the socket.
- And you know what? Riley Ridley hasn't played because he sucks. Not because there's some conspiracy against him.

Carry on...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, seriously, some of ya'll need to pump the brakes on the Fields threads. My title is only slightly sarcastic. Some of the stuff that's getting posted is borderline obsession. Please spare us YouTube videos from some "mom's basement" type breaking down his thoughts to his HS buddies.

Chill the fuck out.

Justin Fields isn't jumping out of a phone both and racking up 30 ppg his rookie year.

Why?

- Because the offensive line still sucks and doesn't have a legit LT. That's a big effing problem.
- Because Anthony Miller cannot run routes and his shoulder falls outta the socket.
- And you know what? Riley Ridley hasn't played because he sucks. Not because there's some conspiracy against him.

Carry on...
I bet you wear a mask right after your fully vaccinated

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Hey guys. Feel how I feel. Let me bring you down. Is that about right, OP?
People that post stuff like that are clearly unhappy with their lives. People with negative outlooks tend to let it permeate throughout their lives even in the way they react to their sports teams.

mecha

Liked Posts:
And you still don't want to catch Covid or pass it on to others, even if you aren't hospitalized by it.
the CDC alleges you can't get or spread it if you're vaccinated. however if you don't want to be a boneheaded fuckstick and actually pretend you're educated, you'll keep the beekeeper gimmick going. I'm sick of it too, but we have a lot more knowledge now than we did last March.

the people that continue to jack the numbers up apparently didn't get the memo cause they think it's just a cold.

how many people do you know that have gotten regular flus or colds since the mask thing? almost none.

#EffectivenessOfMasks

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That would be true but most places with masks mandates and the places that got rid of their mask mandates their numbers indicate something else everybody should do what they think is best to keep themselves safe

I can already tell this is going to be a long offseason we all just want this to get going so we can see what the bears actually accomplished it's going to be a very long wait

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
the CDC alleges you can't get or spread it if you're vaccinated. however if you don't want to be a boneheaded fuckstick and actually pretend you're educated, you'll keep the beekeeper gimmick going. I'm sick of it too, but we have a lot more knowledge now than we did last March.

the people that continue to jack the numbers up apparently didn't get the memo cause they think it's just a cold.

how many people do you know that have gotten regular flus or colds since the mask thing? almost none.

#EffectivenessOfMasks
I'm not really sure what the big ordeal about wearing masks has been for people unless they have halitosis

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
an-optimist-is-a-naive-pessemist-who-hasnt-experienced-the-real-world.jpg

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I bet you wear a mask right after your fully vaccinated
“a mask?”

multiple masks. 5 masks over his face, with a precision mask on the back of his head.

He is the mask version of the Gillette Fusion.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
That would be true but most places with masks mandates and the places that got rid of their mask mandates their numbers indicate something else everybody should do what they think is best to keep themselves safe

I can already tell this is going to be a long offseason we all just want this to get going so we can see what the bears actually accomplished it's going to be a very long wait
Yeah this could be a long 4 months leading up to the season. I can't wait for training camp.

Btw I know they added an extra game to the season, but is the season starting a week earlier than normal or running a week longer? Probably won't know until the schedule release I guess..

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Chill the fuck out.

Why?

Carry on...
I know a guy that beat cancer. When he went in for his last treatment, the oncology department gave him this big send off. It really was something. He put it live on Facebook and everything. Then he got into a car accident on the way home and died. Despite all of that, I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat if it meant never having to read another one of your posts ever again.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I know a guy that beat cancer. When he went in for his last treatment, the oncology department gave him this big send off. It really was something. He put it live on Facebook and everything. Then he got into a car accident on the way home and died. Despite all of that, I'd trade places with him in a heartbeat if it meant never having to read another one of your posts ever again.
There's an ignore button...