Rangers set the precedent...

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Wow... Dolan is a turd, just look at what he's done to the knicks, yes I know they are out of the basement, but still. I'm not against this move I just think it is indeed stunning. Especially given, like they said one day after they publicly criticized the league. Drury in both positions and his old one. hahah Dude doing 3 jobs now and Dolan this is this is an exciting opportunity. Better hope he gets guys hired fast.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rangers are well along in their rebuild and they had a decent year.......the criticism of the DoPS had to have something to do with the timing......no?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The article says no...but who knows.

And reiterating, remember when Q said the officiating was a disgrace for the Torres on Hossa hit (this officiating was a disgrace...but he said it at a presser). He wasn't let go, so I'm not sure if just the comments would warrant them being canned.

I posted it mainly because I got the feeling that the Rags underachieved a bit this year--at least in the fans' eyes. I wonder if this sets a precedent the 'hawks can follow...maybe not this season but in the near future. It's been 6 years since the last cup and the 'hawks at best have stagnated. I'd hope if Bowman does nothing in the next year or two to either go full rebuild or progress a rebuild-in-situ, it's now not unprecedented that a VP and GM get the sack.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Well that answers it more guys in The penalty box then on the bench to start the game

Granada

Liked Posts:
I feel like the statement was the last straw, but the org is saying otherwise, of course. Regardless, this is a stupid move by the Rangers. I've always liked JD.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wow... Dolan is a turd, just look at what he's done to the knicks, yes I know they are out of the basement, but still. I'm not against this move I just think it is indeed stunning. Especially given, like they said one day after they publicly criticized the league. Drury in both positions and his old one. hahah Dude doing 3 jobs now and Dolan this is this is an exciting opportunity. Better hope he gets guys hired fast.
Any discussion of the Knicks and/or Rangers should be prefaced with that statement.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like the statement was the last straw, but the org is saying otherwise, of course. Regardless, this is a stupid move by the Rangers. I've always liked JD.

Wasn't JD the play by play announcer in one of the older versions of EA NHL series?