Former Wisconsin QB and analyst for the athletic Nate Tice film breakdown Fields tape live

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Here in a few mins with Hoge & Jahns. For the football geeks interested.

I really liked this show. I heard the first one and was just like, yeah, thanks for saying the guy we had no chance on was even better than I thought. The dude's excited for us. Bear Down!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This reminds me, I gotta watch a few complete OSU games now that the Bears drafted Fields.

Highlight reels only show the good things. This is why so many got it wrong with Mitch. The over throws were there....they just don't surface on the highlight reel.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Russell Wilson has always been my comp for fields. Two of the prettiest deep balls I've ever seen thrown...

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This reminds me, I gotta watch a few complete OSU games now that the Bears drafted Fields.

Highlight reels only show the good things. This is why so many got it wrong with Mitch. The over throws were there....they just don't surface on the highlight reel.
Go watch the Warner break down he does 20 minutes of good 20 minutes of 'bad'. There's not much bad to his game, spoiler alert.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here in a few mins with Hoge & Jahns. For the football geeks interested.

Got more from that than expected. Love Nate's perspective and candor.

Last edited:

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Russell Wilson has always been my comp for fields. Two of the prettiest deep balls I've ever seen thrown...
there's something on twitter the QB Deep Ball project or something like that and they had Wilson/Rodgers/Mayfield I think as the top 3 most accurate deep ball throwers...can't remember the order