The Tape Never Lie's Justin Fields

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I think I'm going to do a video breakdown, of his video breakdowns. To show all the meatballs that take this guys word as gospel how often he's wrong at Identifying: assignment/coverages/concepts. Not always but every video I've seen him do he totally misidentifies something that leads him to the wrong conclusion. You don't have to know the play call to identify the concept.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I think I'm going to do a video breakdown, of his video breakdowns. To show all the meatballs that take this guys word as gospel how often he's wrong at Identifying: assignment/coverages/concepts. Not always but every video I've seen him do he totally misidentifies something that leads him to the wrong conclusion. You don't have to know the play call to identify the concept.
TTNL is on Twitter. Don't tell us about it. Point it out to them and see what happens.

I'm sure @zack54attack can put you in touch with them...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Maybe he should work on actual content and not his version of “entertainment”? Now that Leno is gone, he needs to actually do something constructive with his time...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've had discussions with him actually. He's open to constructive criticism and is trying to improve. I can't hate on the guy tbh. Everyone has gotta start somewhere.
Gotta love the meatball. :)

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Exactly. This is the same guy that kept trying to convince everyone for two years that Mitch wasn't a problem and he went from position group to position group trying to shift the blame to anyone but. There's a reason why i haven't heard this guys name mentioned a single time from respected NFL voices in and around Chicago.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Gotta love the meatball. :)
dbb4d71db4f2fdbea808df99fcdad3a2_w200.gif