Oh look, the CHT missed the playoffs without Captain Toews at the helm

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve told you mouth breathing meatballs for years that this team is nothing without Captain Toews and none of you wanted to hear it. I really hope the Captain is okay and that he’ll be able to return soon or this team will sink further into irrelevancy.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Colliton is a pussy and Sheldon B needs fired posthaste

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’ve told you mouth breathing meatballs for years that this team is nothing without Captain Toews and none of you wanted to hear it. I really hope the Captain is okay and that he’ll be able to return soon or this team will sink further into irrelevancy.
A guy can only hope my friend!

I'll hope for the player who finished with 35gls/85pts and a 56.3FO% only two years ago

OR

I'll hope for the player who finished last year's 1st round series leading the team to victory with 5gls/9pts and a 55FO% in 9 PO games,five against two of the best centers in the game in the 1st round and an even tougher squad in the 2nd round.

These numbers are absolutely unimaginable for ANY other center on the Hawks' roster..........ABSOLUTELY UNIMAGINABLE!!!!!

Granada

Liked Posts:
I love Toews, guy is a bonafide Hawk legend and future hall-of-famer. I'd love to see him return, if only to play a proper last game -- that's the least the guy deserves.

It's always "what have you done for me lately" with bandwagoners. Sad, but anyways...

I do hope this drama doesn't play into next year. Like I said, I want the guy to return, but if he isn't, he needs to make up his mind already. I hope there is a decision before the start of next season. Again, I love the guy, but he can't keep the team in limbo like this forever.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
I love Toews, guy is a bonafide Hawk legend and future hall-of-famer. I'd love to see him return, if only to play a proper last game -- that's the least the guy deserves.

It's always "what have you done for me lately" with bandwagoners. Sad, but anyways...

I do hope this drama doesn't play into next year. Like I said, I want the guy to return, but if he isn't, he needs to make up his mind already. I hope there is a decision before the start of next season. Again, I love the guy, but he can't keep the team in limbo like this forever.
100%

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Gerard Gallant has them playoff bound. He going to Seattle?

Bust

Liked Posts:

You can say same for those bashing the front office post 3 cups? amirite? Oooops!

NEXT

Granada

Liked Posts:
You can say same for those bashing the front office post 3 cups? amirite? Oooops!

NEXT

Typical bandwagoner response. It's the core that won those Cups -- a core that was constructed by many individuals who are not in the current front office. I'd explain it to you, but there's no point; and I'd rather keep laughing at you.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Typical bandwagoner response. It's the core that won those Cups -- a core that was constructed by many individuals who are not in the current front office. I'd explain it to you, but there's no point; and I'd rather keep laughing at you.

You know what I said was true and fits this dead side of blackhawks hockey talk to a tee bruh

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Had the best HC in the game too and he's proving it once again in Florida!

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Sure he can, he can do whatever he wants until his contract is up. He owes the team, the fan base the organization nothing, when he was playing he gave nothing but 100% to the team and its fanbase. Bowman has done nothing but send this team into the abyss, Jonathan can take whatever amount of time it takes to get back, limbo, keep who in Limbo, the meatballs that destroyed this team.
Who are you to make a comment about him making his mind up already, you have shares in the team, one battling a medical condition doesn’t just wake up and come to a decision on his future in a moments notice.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
With Toews and better coaching they make the playoffs
No they don’t, that defence was a tragedy, trainwreck, a bloody Chinese fire drill everytime they hit the ice. Toews certainly would of given them a better fighting chance, but that dreaded backend was the major downfall of the club, and the main reason why Carolina, Nashville and Tampa had there ways with this team all season.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Sure he can, he can do whatever he wants until his contract is up. He owes the team, the fan base the organization nothing, when he was playing he gave nothing but 100% to the team and its fanbase. Bowman has done nothing but send this team into the abyss, Jonathan can take whatever amount of time it takes to get back, limbo, keep who in Limbo, the meatballs that destroyed this team.
Who are you to make a comment about him making his mind up already, you have shares in the team, one battling a medical condition doesn’t just wake up and come to a decision on his future in a moments notice.

Wut?? He is under contract, which means he must perform to the best of his abilities, which he has always done in the past.

He is a Hawks HOF legend, but like everyone else under contract, he cannot simply “do whatever he wants”. The options are: heal, play, retire, or accept a trade. That’s all.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wut?? He is under contract, which means he must perform to the best of his abilities, which he has always done in the past.

He is a Hawks HOF legend, but like everyone else under contract, he cannot simply “do whatever he wants”. The options are: heal, play, retire, or accept a trade. That’s all.

Other than dying, what else is there?

Last edited:

Granada

Liked Posts:

He can, but like I said, I hope he doesn't. Again, I think it's bad for the team overall to just keep them in limbo like that. At the end of the day, this can't go on forever -- or even for the next 2 years. It will have severe consequences for the team and will hamstring an already suspect GM. It shouldn't be about one player; it should be about the good of the team.

Who are any of us to make on comment on anything? Yet we do. We're all just fans here, yourself included.

Last edited: