Anyone expect Fields to fail like every other Bears QB?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I'm glad to take another swing at QB but I'm not real confident this will work out any different then it always does. I never thought much of Fields as a QB, he is a great athlete tho. Mobile QBs scare me. They are always hurt and miss more games then they play. Yes they are effective but have very short life spans in the NFL. I'll admit my hate for all things OSU and I hope that hate has blinded me. But I seen nothing from Fields that makes me think he will be a franchise QB. I would love to be wrong but I also believe even if I am wrong I'll still be right because Nagy will put this kid in a no win situation. Bad play calling and silly predictable play calling will give Fields a harder road to hoe then most any other QB drafted. We wont run to help this kid, we won't scheme to help this young man. We will throw him to the wolves and break his confidence fast.
Now feel free to bash me for not believing what you believe but history is on my side.

Liked Posts:
He’s got about as good a shot to be a good to great QB than anyone the bears have ever had. Doesn’t mean much, but I feel like he will be great.

I agree on your points about Nagy, but that can be fixed by bringing in another coach if they have to.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It would seem inconceivable to me that a guy with the kind of resume Justin Fields has, dating back to highschool, would completely flop at the next level to the point where people look at him like a Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell-type. There's no way he'll be that bad. I also don't think it's likely that he's worse than Trubisky, given how much more advanced he is coming out of college than Trubisky was.

At worst, he's a mediocre-to-above average quarterback that you can still win games with, and at best, he's an MVP candidate.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have anything to offer? ever?
Yes. You might remember someone repeatedly telling you that you were wrong about Mitch. Offering you information based on working eyes and a decent understanding of how football is played. You ignored it and decided to be wrong, as always. Congrats! I feel much better about Fields already!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Yes. You might remember someone repeatedly telling you that you were wrong about Mitch. Offering you information based on working eyes and a decent understanding of how football is played. You ignored it and decided to be wrong, as always. Congrats! I feel much better about Fields already!
How was I wrong? Mitch is making millions and will be for a very long time yet. Nagy failed not Mitch, watch him shine now. Watch Fields fail with Nagy. Won't really be Fields fault any more then it was Mitch's fault.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad to take another swing at QB but I'm not real confident this will work out any different then it always does. I never thought much of Fields as a QB, he is a great athlete tho. Mobile QBs scare me. They are always hurt and miss more games then they play. Yes they are effective but have very short life spans in the NFL. I'll admit my hate for all things OSU and I hope that hate has blinded me. But I seen nothing from Fields that makes me think he will be a franchise QB. I would love to be wrong but I also believe even if I am wrong I'll still be right because Nagy will put this kid in a no win situation. Bad play calling and silly predictable play calling will give Fields a harder road to hoe then most any other QB drafted. We wont run to help this kid, we won't scheme to help this young man. We will throw him to the wolves and break his confidence fast.
Now feel free to bash me for not believing what you believe but history is on my side.
Welcome back, buddy!

You're wrong.

</end>

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How was I wrong? Mitch is making millions and will be for a very long time yet. Nagy failed not Mitch, watch him shine now. Watch Fields fail with Nagy. Won't really be Fields fault any more then it was Mitch's fault.
You said he'd be the Bears starting QB for a decade +. Idk if you've been paying attention lately but google what team he plays for.

Ahhh yes, watch Mitch shine as a backup QB. He'll do well in garbage time, as he always does.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You said he'd be the Bears starting QB for a decade +. Idk if you've been paying attention lately but google what team he plays for.

Ahhh yes, watch Mitch shine as a backup QB. He'll do well in garbage time, as he always does.
I said if he does good he will get resigned and be here a long time. And I was right. He would have been.