Anyone expect Fields to fail like every other Bears QB?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL ya keep that lie going. I thought he could be serviceable with a offseason with the team. But don't let facts get in your way.

The internet remembers. 51 page thread about how Barkley is the answer and started off with the following.

Barkley is the answer.

The guy is smart with the ball and can make multiple reads. He has good touch on the football. He is far far better then Cutler. He is a leader. I took Barkley as the Bears giving up on the season. I think we found something by accident. Never thought I would be a Barkley fan but I quickly am becoming one.
He is cool under pressure. He reads defenses. He leads WRs with his throws. He shows leadership. He makes multiple reads on pass plays. He is smart with the football. He takes sacks without fumbling. He, in his second start is out playing Cutler (the starter) by a mile. Sorry if this upsets anyone. I never ever ever expected Barkley to do anything. What I see is a young QB that I would take over any coming out in this years draft..

I especially love the part where you say you would take Barkley over Mahomes and Watson. Serviceable my ass. You were hyping him up. Don't lie now!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sure some guy? i never heard of. Victory was easily achieved and then stolen as history will show for all the future to learn from. And your guy is doing great things. I can't think of hand offhand but I know he is your hero so I will let it go. You follow.
I don't have a 'hero' or a 'guy' as you trumpies like to think. We as a nation elect a person. We hold them to a standard to do a job and when they don't we criticize and vote them out. Simple as that.

Also, the election was not stolen. You are just delusional. Get a grip

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don't have a 'hero' or a 'guy' as you trumpies like to think. We as a nation elect a person. We hold them to a standard to do a job and when they don't we criticize and vote them out. Simple as that.

Lol anyone that is still on the stolen election nonsense instantly paints a picture of themselves as an uneducated loon. It's sad what society is coming too

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

You stole CCS HOF election.
Pot Kettle GIFs | Tenor

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The internet remembers. 51 page thread about how Barkley is the answer and started off with the following.

I especially love the part where you say you would take Barkley over Mahomes and Watson. Serviceable my ass. You were hyping him up. Don't lie now!
Really knowing that he thought Trubs and Matt fuckn Barkley were gonna be ‘that guy’ and thinks Fields will bust really should make Bears fans happy. He was also 100% sure DJT would be serving his second term right now because of the extensive yard sign polling he was doing.

Side note: Didn’t Trubs just take Barkley’s job in Buffalo? Lol

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

OH.....MY.....GOD *Ed O'Bradovich voice*

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Lol, I still remember the time when you thought Matt Barkley was the future franchise QB of the Bears. If you are down on Fields then it must mean he will be a star.

Imagine white knighting for 2 mediocre white QBs but then hating on the uber talented and athletic black QB? What did Barkley and Trubisky have that Fields doesn't besides less melanin?

Deliverence.jpg

Liked Posts:
Damn, this OP dude reminds me of a bar fighter who took a heavy shot and got knocked down, who just keeps staggering, stumbling, swinging at air in a desperate attempt to save any semblance of masculinity, only to be dropped again with another blow. It would be usual bears fan hilarity if it wasn’t so, so sad

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Damn, this OP dude reminds me of a bar fighter who took a heavy shot and got knocked down, who just keeps staggering, stumbling, swinging at air in a desperate attempt to save any semblance of masculinity, only to be dropped again with another blow. It would be usual bears fan hilarity if it wasn’t so, so sad
The blow that drops this one is thrown by his own fist tho.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I feel sad for you if you care at all what these people think. I don't wanna save anything, I only come by to let these guys be themselfs while i enjoy it all. Nobody comes to this board for sports. lol

mbison

Liked Posts:
I'm glad to take another swing at QB but I'm not real confident this will work out any different then it always does. I never thought much of Fields as a QB, he is a great athlete tho. Mobile QBs scare me. They are always hurt and miss more games then they play. Yes they are effective but have very short life spans in the NFL. I'll admit my hate for all things OSU and I hope that hate has blinded me. But I seen nothing from Fields that makes me think he will be a franchise QB. I would love to be wrong but I also believe even if I am wrong I'll still be right because Nagy will put this kid in a no win situation. Bad play calling and silly predictable play calling will give Fields a harder road to hoe then most any other QB drafted. We wont run to help this kid, we won't scheme to help this young man. We will throw him to the wolves and break his confidence fast.
Now feel free to bash me for not believing what you believe but history is on my side.
Just because fields is a fast running doesn’t mean he is a “running QB”. I’ve watched most of his games and some games he would have 400 plus passing yards 4-5 passing tds and only 7 rushing yards. He always looks to throw the ball and rarely runs unless he has no choice