OT. Around the rink talk

Granada

Liked Posts:
Glad to see the Canes advance. What a great ending.
I fell asleep after the 3rd period unfortunately, but yeah, very glad they advanced. It was nice to see the Habs extend their series too.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love to see the Canes win it all. Love to have RB as the HC.....

Granada

Liked Posts:
Love to see the Canes win it all. Love to have RB as the HC.....

I always liked Brindamour. He always sort of reminded me of Roenick. I like to remember players who hoisted the Cup the best, and Brindamour had one of the best cup hoistings ever when he won it (as did Duncan Keith when he won it the first time).

Bust

Liked Posts:
WILL GOLDEN KNIGHTS CHOKE AGAIN??? NO PRESSURE~!

They were given a free cup by way of the insta win expansion rules and are on the verge of choking again!

Bust

Liked Posts:
OMFG Janmark scored twice! Stan sucks!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great game by Janmark. He seems like a good guy, Hawks should kept him and dumped Nolander or de Haan instead.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Jan can still be signed his game plan was to be dealt to a contender. He even stated this year was about positioning
himself for the best possible deal if the hawks are willing to pay i dont think he would have any problems coming
back if they would have held onto him I think he would have been pissed. Make no mistake he is going to the highest
bidder after this year.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jan can still be signed his game plan was to be dealt to a contender. He even stated this year was about positioning
himself for the best possible deal if the hawks are willing to pay i dont think he would have any problems coming
back if they would have held onto him I think he would have been pissed. Make no mistake he is going to the highest
bidder after this year.

Yep.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Knights Avs is going to be like rock em sock em robot

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great game by Janmark. He seems like a good guy, Hawks should kept him and dumped Nolander or de Haan instead.
I'm sure they probably tried....you need someone to be interested for that to happen. As for Janmark, nice player but the Hawks have bigger fish to fry.....a couple of dmen who hold their positions and pick up their coverages and a center who can actually win a faceoff. Among other things...

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Knights Avs is going to be like rock em sock em robot
I have Colorado winning the cup this season, and in all honesty I can’t stand Vegas, I have zero respect for a team that Bettman handcrafted himself, a team that did t take the peaks and valleys of a traditional franchise. They were pretty much handed a playoff team before there first game in the NHL.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I guess that trade deadline acquisition paid off.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have Colorado winning the cup this season, and in all honesty I can’t stand Vegas, I have zero respect for a team that Bettman handcrafted himself, a team that did t take the peaks and valleys of a traditional franchise. They were pretty much handed a playoff team before there first game in the NHL.
The Av's are loaded.....a lot of people like Vegas. After how they played a weak Hawk team last year....I'm not buying what they are selling.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The Av's are loaded.....a lot of people like Vegas. After how they played a weak Hawk team last year....I'm not buying what they are selling.
Vegas gets all the hype and with all due respect deservingly so, but not this time around. I like the Avs, that team is stacked from top to bottom and I feel it’s Nathans turn to hold that cup. It can be heavily debated, but Makinnon has been the best all around player in the NHL for a few years now and I feel this is the year for him and the Avs.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Seth Jones testing free agency, Its time for Stan to make cap room and bring him to Chicago. There will certainly be a ton of suitors, but this would be an outstanding signing and a first step in fixing that trainwreck we call defence.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If there's no hearing for the Graves hit then it's game on and open season.

Down 4-0,your guy gets headshotted out of the game,only a minor and then Graves laughs and smirks when challenged to answer for the headshot. Graves laid out like he was shot when he got what he deserved BUT miraculously jumped to his skates when Reaves was skated off. I woulda tapped Reaves on the shoulder too!

I like the Avs and I don't like Vegas but the Avs knocked Faulk out with a headshot too once they controlled the series. Kadri got suspended but the Blues rolled over and didn't go eye for an eye .,,,,,,,what's to stop the Avs again,a minor penalty?
GAME ON!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Vegas gets all the hype and with all due respect deservingly so, but not this time around. I like the Avs, that team is stacked from top to bottom and I feel it’s Nathans turn to hold that cup. It can be heavily debated, but Makinnon has been the best all around player in the NHL for a few years now and I feel this is the year for him and the Avs.

Vegas championship window is closing. They'll also have goalie issues next year cause they paid Lehner <probably regretting it> which means Feury is a free agent and will be walking given their upcoming cap woes. This needs to be their year or they choked!