Bears OTA's

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Alright, I’m wrong about Goldman. I can admit that. Tell me I’m wrong about Jackson and Quinn though. And I’m not a look at stats only person. Been watching every Bears game for the last thirty years. Would have liked to see some of these players making 15-20 million a year take a few days out of their busy off season/ year off to put in some work with the team. It’s funny how all of our highest paid players are at home doing zoom meetings instead of being on the field and trying to help this team develope. Again, just my opinion.
Quinn has been getting paid for a long time and producing fairly well throughout. I think his issue is more he doesn't produce as well on natural grass or out of the 3-4 unfortunately Pace ignored those things.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Monty said something about working with someone and finding out that he hasn’t been running right his whole life. When asked to explain that, if it was running technique or something, he replied it’d be like giving away his mom’s fried chicken recipe if he answered that

that got a CHUCKLE out of me....you might say. And that’s where we’re at

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice to see Roquan taking that leadership role. I'm surprised the defense are MIA with a new coordinator in town. I hope he drags this group in mini camp because I get the impression they have all bought into the hype from two years back and are acting like a bunch of deva's. Just my opinion. People like Quinn, Goldman, and Jackson could use some time on the practice field to prove they still want to be an elite player. They all got paid and immediately fell off a cliff.

Goldman doesn't belong in your statement. He didn't "fall off". He just didn't play last season but he's always played well

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Thank you. If these were made per my previous request you have really good video editing skills. /sarcasm

For real, thanks to everyone who posts content from twitter
Agreed. Twitter sucks and I never want to go on it. Thanks to y'all for going out and grabbing key bears tweets!