Bears OTA's

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I knew I recognized @VashalasX from somewhere. Hopefully he/vickashley doesn't hang around the board too long
I don't understand why you would or could even ever have a problem with me or even whomst you even are @Chicagosports89 But I have like zero quarrels with you that I know of because I literally have zero clue whomst you are and no recollection of ever even ever interacting with you in my memory so if you can care to refresh my memory feel free to send me a private message instead of trying to cause some sort of drama openly within the forum threads thank you.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
I don't understand why you would or could even ever have a problem with me or even whomst you even are @Chicagosports89 But I have like zero quarrels with you that I know of because I literally have zero clue whomst you are and no recollection of ever even ever interacting with you in my memory so if you can care to refresh my memory feel free to send me a private message instead of trying to cause some sort of drama openly within the forum threads thank you.
Couldn't read it. Guess there is something missing, like...

,.!? ()

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I must have really pissed you off. Fine by me

What's really funny is, you get butt hurt cause I said Special person, but have two homophobic slurs in your sig. You're not too bright are ya??

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What's really funny is, you get butt hurt cause I said Special person, but have two homophobic slurs in your sig. You're not too bright are ya??
Once again I respect those who who have disabilities. Mike Ditka is a person and Polish Sausgage is a food. Im sorry your a horrible person

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Alright, I’m wrong about Goldman. I can admit that. Tell me I’m wrong about Jackson and Quinn though. And I’m not a look at stats only person. Been watching every Bears game for the last thirty years. Would have liked to see some of these players making 15-20 million a year take a few days out of their busy off season/ year off to put in some work with the team. It’s funny how all of our highest paid players are at home doing zoom meetings instead of being on the field and trying to help this team develope. Again, just my opinion.
These are voluntary practices.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Once again I respect those who who have disabilities. Mike Ditka is a person and Polish Sausgage is a food. Im sorry your a horrible person

What the fuck does this have to do with the fact that you have the words ***** and homo in your sig?? I didn't say your user name moron. I said your sig. You're so stupid you don't even realize you're a homophobe. Getting upset because someone said Special person but then having ***** and homo in your sig is unbelievably stupid.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Dalton is looking pretty good so far, and might have a bit more anticipation in his throws than the Rook.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What the fuck does this have to do with the fact that you have the words ***** and homo in your sig?? I didn't say your user name moron. I said your sig. You're so stupid you don't even realize you're a homophobe. Getting upset because someone said Special person but then having ***** and homo in your sig is unbelievably stupid.
How am I upset? Look at your posts compared to mine. Your posts just prove how horrible of a person you are. Keep it going!