Run, Justin, run! Bears OL ranked 27th by PFF

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can just look at my posting history the last 72 hours. Examples everywhere.

There's ppl arguing back and forth when I dare question Pace spending 2 picks on one player who may simply be a RT...or as some scouts have said a G.

Jenkins pretty well HAS to work at LT. Pace set it up this way.

Thanks.

I believe the issue is you pretend your opinion is fact. Every Bears fan knows there are questions on the OL that have to be answered. Some think the answer will be positive and you think the answer will be negative. Probably best for both sides to shut the fuck up until the truth is determined on the field.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Explained in #14.

Besides, look at post #5.

Those sentences end in question marks, not periods, so they are not statements. They are rhetorical questions.

I realize you and @BaBaBlacksheep are looking for a "gotcha" moment, but that's not today...maybe some other day.

Stop trying so hard.
Yes, by me asking you to actually back up what you post Im looking for a “gotcha” moment. Bless your heart...:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I believe the issue is you pretend your opinion is fact. Every Bears fan knows there are questions on the OL that have to be answered. Some think the answer will be positive and you think the answer will be negative. Probably best for both sides to shut the fuck up until the truth is determined on the field.
Uh oh, now ya'll got remy mad talking shit about his favorite site PFF... :homerbush:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
?‍♂️ Prove 'em wrong or STFU. I still believe the former is likely.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You can just look at my posting history the last 72 hours. Examples everywhere.

There's ppl arguing back and forth when I dare question Pace spending 2 picks on one player who may simply be a RT...or as some scouts have said a G.

Jenkins pretty well HAS to work at LT. Pace set it up this way.

Thanks.
why does he have to be a LT? it’s old school thinking to say LT is more important than RT. Mack for example will switch the tackle he lines up against to go against the weaker tackle.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
?‍♂️ Prove 'em wrong or STFU. I still believe the former is likely.
Yep.

Ppl always complain about me being negative (realistic). But all Pace, Nagy, Mitchell...whomever...has to do is prove 'em wrong and I'd be forced to stfu.

Really simple.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

DING! DING! DING! :snoop"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
why does he have to be a LT? it’s old school thinking to say LT is more important than RT. Mack for example will switch the tackle he lines up against to go against the weaker tackle.
So who's playing LT if he doesn't?

Simmons?

If RT is equal difficulty then it shouldn't be a problem to play LT. Problem solved I guess.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is a fan website with opinions...literally the worst thing for it would be the fans to keep quiet and just watch the games....

Also, this is PFFs business model......to talk as much shit possible before the games are played.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We have no idea what they are going to be. On paper there are a ton of moving parts.

Signing Moses would eliminate some of that.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep.

Ppl always complain about me being negative (realistic). But all Pace, Nagy, Mitchell...whomever...has to do is prove 'em wrong and I'd be forced to stfu.

Really simple.
I think it's honest to say the o-line has sucked for years. It looks like they could have some maulers there now, which if true would be a step-up. No doubt they are improved over last year, but by how much?

My prediction is that the Bears will run the ball better this year such that Dalton could play a lot longer than people think.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I think it's honest to say the o-line has sucked for years. It looks like they could have some maulers there now, which if true would be a step-up. No doubt they are improved over last year, but by how much?

My prediction is that the Bears will run the ball better this year such that Dalton could play a lot longer than people think.
Improved running game would be a huge step. Outside of ARob our WRs are meh. (Mooney should step up a lot this year.)

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also, so much depends on what type of offense they are asked to run. If this OL is asked to shotgun pass 50 times a game they are going to be a bottom 5 unit.

If they get more scheme help than that and young guys play well they could be much higher than 27.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't be true!

PFF doesn't know what they are talking about.

@Bearly @SlickWilly
They are until they are not. I expect mid pack but it will also be affected by who's behind center, shouldn't but PFF. Not sure what you're on about other than a need to dick.

Last edited:

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Morgan Moses has given up 5 sacks a season the last two years. That's pretty bad and I wouldn't be interested in him at a significant salary.

It's very well may take another draft and FA period to get the OL in decent shape, but that was the cost to get Fields.

The Bears are going to have to scheme around their OL deficiencies. 3 step drops and not playing consistently behind the chains until Fields is ready.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Also, so much depends on what type of offense they are asked to run. If this OL is asked to shotgun pass 50 times a game they are going to be a bottom 5 unit.

If they get more scheme help than that and young guys play well they could be much higher than 27.

shotgun pass 50 times a game?

Players asked to do what they're not good at and at the wrong positions?

With our head coach/play caller?

Never happen!!!!