Brian Urlacher

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Great thread. Betting TB takes the video home, puts in on when getting his partner in the mood. That fails, puts on a video of him getting BF'd by Urlacher.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Like HawkBear said, that was Houston and that was years later.
Was Urlacher even still around when Houston did that? I think the Urlacher Brady play was like 2005ish? And Houston was 2014 I believe

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Roquan Smith is literaly all the speed that Urlacher was but just doesn't get over-hyped upon simply because Urlacher is white and dumb as heck meatball bear fans don't expect someone like this to be that fast and also I believe that Roquan is better at the blitzing and the getting after the quarter-back but he had Defence coordinators making him do other things and also something that I know I will never have to deal with is that there is literally no way that Roquan ever retires only to become a fat bald white-supremacist like Brian Urlakkker!
Urlacher is LITERALLY the best fat bald white supremacist linebacker of all time. Have some respect for a legend ya twat.

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
OK, that was one play. Urlacher adjusts. Do you all remember when Michael Vick juked Urlacher. Than later in the game, tried the same thing and Urlacher leveled him? Vick got up with the expression of, "Where did that come from? You're not suppose to be able to hit me like that." Juke him one, OK. It won't happen a second time.

No, I don't have video clip but I think it was a MNF game. I very well could be wrong. BU was a great linebacker due to his size and speed. Very seldom did he miss a tackle. He made Briggs who is is. He made coaching that defense easier because he covered much more ground than most linebackers.

Yes, I spell "defense with an "s", not a "c",

And, one more thought, Brady was/is a douche for several reasons, but he is the GOAT regardless.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Uncle Fester was better when Dick used him. Athletic enough to change schemes and made Lovies Cover 2 work. Given his size/speed I always thought he should've pulverized more people. No heart to hulk smash? Leverage tackles worked i suppose. Oh yeah, still no Ray Lewis

250px-Jackie_Coogan_as_Uncle_Fester_%28The_Addams_Family%2C_1966%29.jpg

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poor guy.

Was this the same game where our DE (I forget his name) popped his tendon celebrating one of the few sacks he got that year?

No, Houston wasn’t on the team then . This is the year the Bears went to the SB and lost to Indy I think.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You LITERALLY don't know shit about football. All you know is how to spell the word literally. Every post you make the word literally is in it. Go back to school and learn a new word.
calm down please.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was Urlacher even still around when Houston did that? I think the Urlacher Brady play was like 2005ish? And Houston was 2014 I believe
Brady did that in the 2005 match-up. That was the end of a 3game road trip I believe--NYG, NJ, NE

Sorry, meant 2006

Last edited: