OT. Around the rink talk

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This Islanders/Bruins series is awesome. Hope the Isles can finish them off.
If the Isle end up playing Tampa,we're gonna see a slugfest for the ages!

Granada

Liked Posts:
If the Isle end up playing Tampa,we're gonna see a slugfest for the ages!
Yes very true. What a choke job by the Avs last night, two terrible turnovers. I hope that series goes to 7, would make an awesome storyline with Kadri's return.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hate the Bruins, go Isles. What a great crowd they have.
Bummed about the Canes.
Montreal getting crushed next.
Hey Avs, nobody hands you the Cup. You earn that shit. Im one of the few rooting for Vegas

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Buh bye Bruins

Granada

Liked Posts:
I don't think I've ever seen a team as good at blocking shots than Vegas was in their series against the Avs, it was insane. And clearing rebounds. Honestly, if it wasn't for the defense, I think Fleury would look a lot less stellar than he has been, because he leaves some juicy rebounds out there, but his D keeps bailing him out. Anyways, I hate Vegas but you got to be impressed with them. I can't see them not making the Final, but then again, they did have trouble with Minnesota. The Avs are a run-and-gun team, but Minny and Montreal are not -- I'm hoping Montreal will be more of a chess match than Colorado for the Knights. I'm Team Isles all the way now, but they have a tough test in Tampa.

Granada

Liked Posts:
This is hilarious. I got to look up this Adrian Dater guy, he asked Landeskog a goofy-ass question too. It amazes me how someone hired this guy as a writer.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought the Avs were just too fast and too skilled but too fast and too skilled are making tee times this morning.
Not sure Bednar's the right guy for the job either,they dam near got swept after winning game one 7-1.....weak OT call in game two or they coulda been!

Granada

Liked Posts:
I thought the Avs were just too fast and too skilled but too fast and too skilled are making tee times this morning.
Not sure Bednar's the right guy for the job either,they dam near got swept after winning game one 7-1.....weak OT call in game two or they coulda been!
Yeah I didn't like how handled the drubbing post-game three, then he backtracked after they got equally dominated the next game. His post-game call-out backfired.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
90% of hits in the playoffs are predatory no one is playing the puck. Im sorry but if Evans braces for impact we are
not talking about any of this.
Brace for impact Bigbarn sure thing, Evans coming around the net for a wrap around with his head down and you you want him to brace himself for a guy barreling in on him who is behind the play. A little common sense goes a long way Dude.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Would they be, charging is charging.
I've always respected your opinion HIM, but gotta agree to disagree in this instance. If Scheiffele had a history of being a dirty player maybe I'd agree, but I really do think his sole intent was trying to stop a goal in a playoff game before anything else. I also didn't see him take any strides from the blue line in, he was coasting. But it's old news now, so whatever. Not the first time I completely disagreed with the league and certainly won't be the last.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Brace for impact Bigbarn sure thing, Evans coming around the net for a wrap around with his head down and you you want him to brace himself for a guy barreling in on him who is behind the play. A little common sense goes a long way Dude.
Well no one has ever told me I got alot of common sense so you could be on to something Hawk. As you said he went into a situation with his head down knowing it was going to be very close. Odds are real good if thats 88 he does not put himself in that situation. Again old news I just hope the kid can make a full recovery so much life still ahead for him.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Well no one has ever told me I got alot of common sense so you could be on to something Hawk. As you said he went into a situation with his head down knowing it was going to be very close. Odds are real good if thats 88 he does not put himself in that situation. Again old news I just hope the kid can make a full recovery so much life still ahead for him.
Your funny dude, we will all have our opinions on this situation, we can leave it at that and enjoy the rest of the playoff. Peace Bigbarn.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I've always respected your opinion HIM, but gotta agree to disagree in this instance. If Scheiffele had a history of being a dirty player maybe I'd agree, but I really do think his sole intent was trying to stop a goal in a playoff game before anything else. I also didn't see him take any strides from the blue line in, he was coasting. But it's old news now, so whatever. Not the first time I completely disagreed with the league and certainly won't be the last.
We can’t always agree Granada, like I mentioned to Bigbarn, we all witnessed what occurred and we will all have our own opinions. Let’s enjoy the rest of the playoffs and see what transpires.
Not sure Tampa is beatable, but I guess we will wait and see.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Price needs to play on his head for montreal to have any shot this series.

IT IS OVAH, KNIGHTS SWEEP.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m still pulling for the Canadians though, not sure why though.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Tampa better win this one, really hard to win in the Isles barn

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Watching the Isles TB game with my youngest, and he goes hey dad 44 just did the same backhand shot that I do. He goes on to say he stole my move. I just laughed

I hope this series goes 7. Loving the intensity right now.