NFL insider: Aaron Rodgers ‘solid on never playing for Packers again’

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
You may not understand, but the blood also has engorged my veins, especially those located in the loins, and shortly I will have to release this zipper to free the build up that is now pulsing in unison to my Bear heart beat, thrump...thrump...thrump...like the tell tale heart only in my pants instead of the wall...thrump...thrump...thrump...

Each time AR's Hollywood girfriends fuck his mind deeper on the power of intention and taking his power to his highest dream...even now...negotiating to lead the Giants...thrump...thrump....thrump...
I honestly can't find the right smilie for this post.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If I were the Packers, I wouldn't trade him now....I'd wait till the season is over. Force him to sit out the year if he won't play for them. They will get a shitload of picks but they won't do them any good till next year anyway plus Rodgers won't want to sacrifice a year of big pay checks. Which is probably why we will see him at some point this year with the Packers. It will be interesting to see how the team jells with a lame duck QB....will they want him in there all year or do they want the kid to get some snaps?
You think he will be worth more in a trade after sitting out a full season?

Canth

Liked Posts:
You think he will be worth more in a trade after sitting out a full season?

Not only that, but if you know you are going to trade him anyway and likely won't have him be your starter this year - why wait? What would be the point of that? All it would do is add that much more distraction and pressure to your team and especially to your young qb that you drafted to replace him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If I were the Packers, I wouldn't trade him now....I'd wait till the season is over. Force him to sit out the year if he won't play for them. They will get a shitload of picks but they won't do them any good till next year anyway plus Rodgers won't want to sacrifice a year of big pay checks. Which is probably why we will see him at some point this year with the Packers. It will be interesting to see how the team jells with a lame duck QB....will they want him in there all year or do they want the kid to get some snaps?
With Rodgers not showing up right now, you have to “assume” he’s willing to sit out the entire season on his own terms. He wouldn’t be forced to sit out. If you trade him now, you know you are going to get a team like the Broncos who will give up a shitload of picks and be able to compete. Rodgers value is higher now than it would be next offseason (although he will still be worth a lot of picks). If I was unhappy as Rodgers is and had $120 million in my bank account, I wouldn’t worry about losing out on some money, but that’s just my opinion.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
With Rodgers not showing up right now, you have to “assume” he’s willing to sit out the entire season on his own terms. He wouldn’t be forced to sit out. If you trade him now, you know you are going to get a team like the Broncos who will give up a shitload of picks and be able to compete. Rodgers value is higher now than it would be next offseason (although he will still be worth a lot of picks). If I was unhappy as Rodgers is and had $120 million in my bank account, I wouldn’t worry about losing out on some money, but that’s just my opinion.
Whether he shows up to training camp will be pretty telling I think

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe, but people with that kind of money have a different mindset. They already have enough to last multiple lifespans, to them it's the prestige of someone paying them that much money to do something they love. My theory wasn't about the Packers getting as much as they can but more along the lines of getting him to play in Green Bay.....and the one thing I'm sure of is that he WILL play, that's who he is. He won't sit out and be an afterthought. He loves being rich and famous way too much to do that.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I have hated Aaron for years as Nemesis to our Chicago Bears. Now, not so much. I believe the Packers have mistreated him and support him. It feels weird, but it is the case. I want him to be traded to the AFC and look forward to facing his new team in the Super Bowl.

Reactions: DC

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I don't think the Packers have 'mistreated' Aaron. This is just the way it goes with HoF diva players. Brady left the Patriots, Jordan left the Bulls, and Rodgers will leave the Packers.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have hated Aaron for years as Nemesis to our Chicago Bears. Now, not so much. I believe the Packers have mistreated him and support him. It feels weird, but it is the case. I want him to be traded to the AFC and look forward to facing his new team in the Super Bowl.
Mistreated? Seriously?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think the Packers have 'mistreated' Aaron. This is just the way it goes with HoF diva players. Brady left the Patriots, Jordan left the Bulls, and Rodgers will leave the Packers.
Jordan didn't leave the Bulls, they shut it down prematurely. I mean, unless you're talking about that baseball stint. We had another year left in the tank, minimum. Fuck the Bulls. And the Packers have done NOTHING to surround him with elite players to help him out. Very little. Brady left because NEP didn't want him back, right?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Not only that, but if you know you are going to trade him anyway and likely won't have him be your starter this year - why wait? What would be the point of that? All it would do is add that much more distraction and pressure to your team and especially to your young qb that you drafted to replace him.
Bingo. Then you're opening it up for the players and coaches to have to take questions on the Drama Queen all year. KInd of the same sort of element as any team that had signed Kapernick, you're just pushing all that unneeded drama into the locker room.

Granted Kapernick was a scrub who has like a year and a half that impressed people, and Rodgers has had his whole career.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Jordan didn't leave the Bulls, they shut it down prematurely. I mean, unless you're talking about that baseball stint. We had another year left in the tank, minimum. Fuck the Bulls. And the Packers have done NOTHING to surround him with elite players to help him out. Very little. Brady left because NEP didn't want him back, right?
Unlike Brady, Rodgers refuses to take a pay cut to get some of that talent in GB. They can't afford to have an offense full of stars.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I hope Rodgers doesn’t play for the packers again. And love ends up being mediocre. That way that packets coach can get exposed. That he aint shit. It was all Rodgers that made him look good. I bet he thinks he’s all that with his coaching record.