Hub Ark is a tool

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
sometimes the best questions are the ones not asked.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Summary: Hub asked Trevathan about the aging defense and if age was catching up to him.

Trevathan seemed annoyed.

I think it's a fair question if you watched him play last year.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Summary: Hub asked Trevathan about the aging defense and if age was catching up to him.

So Hub is a tool for asking the same question that many here have made a thread about?

Transitive Property suggests that there's a whole bunch of tools here.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

In Trevathan defense, Arkush basically tells Trevathan that he’s old, and asks him if he feels his old age. If he’s still “comfortable” doing his job, which was kinda strange. What’s he gonna say to a question like that, that he can’t get out of bed most mornings?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In Trevathan defense, Arkush basically tells Trevathan that he’s old, and asks him if he feels his old age. If he’s still “comfortable” doing his job, which was kinda strange. What’s he gonna say to a question like that, that he can’t get out of bed most mornings?
I agree the question would be fair if he asked it 50% less dickishly.

The question is fair. The defense is aging, highly paid, and wasn’t great last year. Trevathan was terrible for 5-7 games.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Danny T is old & useless. Cant cover, cant play Run D, and cant rush the passer. One of Pace's worst moves as a GM was resigning him, which says a lot
Signing Danny T initially was a great move.

Re-signing him, especially with that ridiculous contract structure, was just bad. Even if Nick K wouldn’t take the terrible structure… just re-sign KPL for nothing and let Roquan be the star.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Saw it when it first came out and it was cringe to me

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Re-signing him, especially with that ridiculous contract structure, was just bad. Even if Nick K wouldn’t take the terrible structure… just re-sign KPL for nothing and let Roquan be the star.
100% correct

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This. He should have responded with: "Do you think you can still do your job when asking stupid questions like that?"
It was just rude, like asking, does your sister still turn tricks?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's not an interesting question

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

People say this, but if Pace let Danny walk and KPL was just terrible then everyone would be up in arms for Pace letting Nick and Danny go. The contract sucks, but he can still be a serviceable player.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Roquan and kpl did play well together also

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People say this, but if Pace let Danny walk and KPL was just terrible then everyone would be up in arms for Pace letting Nick and Danny go. The contract sucks, but he can still be a serviceable player.

Eh no. The contract more than sucks and he isn't serviceable. If KPL was terrible, at least it would be for cheap unlike Danny T who has an ridiculous cap figure given his level of play.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eh no. The contract more than sucks and he isn't serviceable. If KPL was terrible, at least it would be for cheap unlike Danny T who has an ridiculous cap figure given his level of play.
I think people hold Danny's contract against him. It's not his fault Pace is a dumbass lol. He got almost the same deal as Kwiatkoski. Stats wise, Danny had a better season and was also healthy for every game. I'm just saying, maybe it's not that bad.