The 2010 Cup Sexual Assault Thread

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This guy's already been CONVICTED of doing the very same thing to another kid but yeah.........just more cancel culture I guess.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
This guy's already been CONVICTED of doing the very same thing to another kid but yeah.........just more cancel culture I guess.
It's not what the guy did, it's that the Hawks nor the PA did anything about it when it was brought to them.

If these allegations are true, and the mental coach victim shamed the victim, this will blow the roof off the boys club mentality seen in the NHL.

If this could have stopped a child from being sexually assaulted, shame on everyone who turned their heads on it and did their best to cover it up.

It's going to come down to evidence. Idk why the victim isn't suing the PA with this and focusing on the Hawks only....

greg23

Liked Posts:
It's not what the guy did, it's that the Hawks nor the PA did anything about it when it was brought to them.

If these allegations are true, and the mental coach victim shamed the victim, this will blow the roof off the boys club mentality seen in the NHL.

If this could have stopped a child from being sexually assaulted, shame on everyone who turned their heads on it and did their best to cover it up.

It's going to come down to evidence. Idk why the victim isn't suing the PA with this and focusing on the Hawks only....

Uh oh

Trying to be a lawyer......the racist/homophobe/Grammer police on this board have it out for you shortly

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
And it gets worse with the athletic article.

If all the players knew about it, then people need to lose jobs.

Wait....maybe the whole Toews sitting out isn't about an injury or because of depression?

Hmmmm

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
And it gets worse with the athletic article.

If all the players knew about it, then people need to lose jobs.

Wait....maybe the whole Toews sitting out isn't about an injury or because of depression?

Hmmmm

Or maybe you're just wrong as usual lmfao.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Everyone who knew and covered up the abuse should get banned from ever having a job in the NHL ever again and that includes the shitbag Wirtz family. 3 lucky and fortunate Cups aside, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree; Rocky is barely better as an owner and especially as a human than Dollar Bill. I just feel for that kid whose sexual assault victimhood Bowman, Bergevin, Quennville, and Rocky caused by pulling a Joe Paterno and then giving Aldrich his abuser a letter of reference for his next job without mentioning that he was a sexual assaulting and harassing cre.

Last edited:

Granada

Liked Posts:

His guess is as good as mine, but a couple things are kind of funny about his theory: first, Johnsson doesn't have his name on the Cup because there are certain parameters in order to have your name engraved (i.e. a player has to play at least one playoff game -- which Johnnsson didn't -- and/or a certain amount of regular season games played with the team -- which Johnnsson didn't, since he was injured quickly once he arrived in Chicago). I might be slightly off with the exact parameters, but it's something like that. Second was that he was strictly a rental for that playoff year, he was never going to be re-signed by the Hawks. He wasn't "on the playoff roster" because, as the writer says, he never played one game in the playoffs and only 10 games in the reg. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't find any of this suspicious with regard to the subject at hand.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
His guess is as good as mine, but a couple things are kind of funny about his theory: first, Johnsson doesn't have his name on the Cup because there are certain parameters in order to have your name engraved (i.e. a player has to play at least one playoff game -- which Johnnsson didn't -- and/or a certain amount of regular season games played with the team -- which Johnnsson didn't, since he was injured quickly once he arrived in Chicago). I might be slightly off with the exact parameters, but it's something like that. Second was that he was strictly a rental for that playoff year, he was never going to be re-signed by the Hawks. He wasn't "on the playoff roster" because, as the writer says, he never played one game in the playoffs and only 10 games in the reg. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't find any of this suspicious with regard to the subject at hand.
Well who do you think it was?

Granada

Liked Posts:

WBBM news radio Chicago reporting Daniel Wirtz has appointed a former federal prosecutor to investigate charges

When the initial reports came out about this sometime back, I wanted to wait and see exactly what the details were before jumping to conclusions. Now, after what has come out, I feel like heads need to roll, starting with Bowman.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Starting with Wirtz, I think it what you mean.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't be surprised to hear the victims were either 'black aces' or very young,bubble/fringe type players because these predators look for the vulnerable. Find a few kids who are at the point where they'll do most anything to keep or salvage their NHL dreams and take full advantage. Aldrich knew player leadership was also very young and inexperienced at that point and also focused like laser beams on the postseason task at hand.......this predator saw his opportunity.

As @Icculus and @Gustavus Adolphus have both mentioned........the referral letter will be hard to get past.
It'll be interesting to see who signed that letter and who was in back of bringing him to the team in the first place with prior allegations.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll pm you. I have no evidence obviously, it's pure speculation, which is why I don't want to post it publicly.
Good point.....when someone decides to be a John or Jane Doe,they have every right to their anonymity.