I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well if Bogdanovic can get 18 mil a year,...... Um okay hes a G. Thaddeus got what, roughly 14 mil a year from Chicago?
Your boy Jerami Grant got roughly 20 mil a season. Bobby signed cheap with Mil, but member, even the NYK gave him 31 over 2 (they declined the option) Portis will opt out of MIL and get paid more again.

15+ could be 15.0001. Just going on Spurs rumored Lauri offer projections of no more than 15 mil.

you listed a bunch of players that are better than Lauri as reasons why lauri will get paid. He very well might get 15+, but you don’t KNOW it

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
you listed a bunch of players that are better than Lauri as reasons why lauri will get paid. He very well might get 15+, but you don’t KNOW it

Thaddeus is better than Lauri? Thats a push. Portis is a push. Pre Detroit, Grant was just a guy for years until he showed his two way versatility and ability to match up against stars while in Den. People were actually shocked by the deal DET gave him, but it paid off.

I dont really claim to know anything. Once again just going off NBA rumors. I do know that Detroit would laugh and say no to your Coby and Aminu for Grant pitch.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Thaddeus is better than Lauri? Thats a push. Portis is a push. Pre Detroit, Grant was just a guy for years until he showed his two way versatility and ability to match up against stars while in Den. People were actually shocked by the deal DET gave him, but it paid off.

I dont really claim to know anything. Once again just going off NBA rumors. I do know that Detroit would laugh and say no to your Coby and Aminu for Grant pitch.
I hate Lauri. He's a black hole on the court on defense and about half the time on offense. I'd do anything to not have him on my team. Thad is undoubtedly a more valuable player

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sorry guys…apparently Detroit has jerami grant as an untouchable despite entering his contract year

:dramatic:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Sorry guys…apparently Detroit has jerami grant as an untouchable despite entering his contract year

Hes not in his contract year. Def untouchable for White, his shoulder and Aminu.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Hes not in his contract year. Def untouchable for White, his shoulder and Aminu.

espn trade machine had it wrong then. He has two years left. I guess Detroit has a window of competing in the next two years?? Oh yeah, didn’t think so

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
i
espn trade machine had it wrong then. He has two years left. I guess Detroit has a window of competing in the next two years?? Oh yeah, didn’t think so

They are in the same boat as the bulls. They are on the outside looking in and wont win the chip the next two years.

Also, they dont really hold any bad contracts, have the #1 pick in the draft and a hand full of young players. Cory Joesph for 12 this year is as bad as their contracts gets.

Pistons are building for the future, but they are still DET, GL to them. However, the Bulls are in a win now build, for a run at 6-8.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
i

They are in the same boat as the bulls. They are on the outside looking in and wont win the chip the next two years.

Also, they dont really hold any bad contracts, have the #1 pick in the draft and a hand full of young players. Cory Joesph for 12 this year is as bad as their contracts gets.

Pistons are building for the future, but they are still DET, GL to them. However, the Bulls are in a win now build, for a run at 6-8.

yeah, which is why the pistons would consider trading grant. His two years doesn’t fit their window

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
yeah, which is why the pistons would consider trading grant. His two years doesn’t fit their window

Didnt say they wouldnt trade grant. I said they would laugh at a Coby, his shoulder and Aminu offer.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Didnt say they wouldnt trade grant. I said they would laugh at a Coby, his shoulder and Aminu offer.

ahhh yes, because you KNOW the pistons have gotten better offers or will get better offers

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
ahhh yes, because you KNOW the pistons have gotten better offers or will get better offers

Well according to outlets they turned down MULTIPLE 1st rd picks for him during the year.

Also, lets hit a homerun in FA on a guy who actually wants to be in DET. Then trade him midway through his contract for Chicagos garbage, because they have to???

Just give up hope man... Im a pessimistic when it comes to the Bulls... Watch them BULLshit and settle for TJ.... Who would be okay if he could shoot the 3 better.. scrappy guy as is.

37053_a11.jpg

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Was hoping Illinois would have a player go Round 1, but Ayo is still on the board.

NBA values one special skill more than all around sometimes. Somebody will get a real nice value in the 2nd.